Choose the right path

The air was stiff with suspence and tension. There was a slow mummer of voices coming for downstairs . Harry was in front of his bedroom door , the door that's the only barrier between him and his alphas . Taking a deep breath he entered inside . The smell of his alphas combined together hit him like a truck . He closed his eyes just enjoying the presence and scent of his mates around him .

He didn't looked at them , just walked towards the bed with his head down . He was ashamed of what he did and what he made them go through . Even if they were unconscious he couldn't gather the courage to face them .

As a omega it was his duty to keep them happy and follow their order . Do as they wanted . And his alphas were so kind that they never ordered or demanded anything from harry just made one request . It was for harry to always stay with them , beside them . Such a simple request but harry couldn't fulfill it . He failed to keep them happy . And now looking at them like this he knows how angry and disappointed they are .

He slowly lifted his head with to see their pale faces . No they were not weak or ill . But their faces was dull with the lack of happiness and contentment. He was always afaird to fall in love because he always thought that his mates would leave him when they saw how different he was but now he was the one leaving his mates every now and then , making them suffer without any fault.

He held his alphas hand in his as he spoke with a guilty filled voice ,

"Alphas , I am sorry .."

The alphas fingers moved inside his palm as if indicating they were listening to his voice . Even if they couldn't move or register what's happening around they can still feel their love's presence around them.

"I am sorry for every pain I made you go through , for every tear I made you shed , for all the worries I caused you , for all those times when I broke your heart and trust . I know it will be hard but can you please forgive me ..."

He slowly brought their hands close to his face kissing the tips of their fingers softly . He wanted to kiss their lips , their soft skin , their neck but he couldn't do that until his alphas forgive him . He can't touch them without their permission. 

"Harry ..?"

A voice from behind said as Perrie and other witches entered inside the room. Harry wiped the tears that he didn't noticed had fell from his eyes .

"Do you want us to take the spell off them ??"

Harry looked at his alphas with a longing gaze . Finally he turned towards the witches and went to say ,

"Ye- "

A loud noise of something breaking came from downstairs . Shouts and a lot of yelling could be heard very clearly . Harry closes his eyes and fisted the bedsheets in his hand . He was breathing deeply and heavily trying to stop the tear and control the anger . He wanted to say yes , more than anything but couldn't . His heart hurts like hell , as he is the one who is seperating his heart from his body and cutting it into various small pieces .

He didn't replied to those witches but just looked at them with his tear filled eyes . And they all understood him and his pain . They might not know who harry is or what makes him so different but now they know one thing for sure that harry is very brave .

For an omega to give up the chance to live his life happily with his alphas just to save and help others in their life ... Its a sacrifice that no one dares to even think of . He doesn't say anything but his eyes shows how much he miss all of this . His alphas , his family , his friends , his old life ... If you think harry is making everyone suffer with his choices and think again . Who is the one suffering ; those who are all together living the same life as they did before just minus one person or the person who is away from all of them with no idea when can he meet and see them again .