40.

Warning: There's an attempt R - scene in here which might frighten you. If you are affected easily, I advise you not to read pass when her mother leaves.

Can't believe this is already chapter 40...crazy. If you're reading this, you deserve a cookie.

There's a song up there if you want to listen to it. It's a korean song that kind of describes Helaine's relationship. There's English subs too.

Days seem to pass by agonizingly slow as the media circulates on the situation between Harry and I. I'm surprised how smoothly everything went over. I guess when one has money and power, things are completed with much more convenience. And I'm sort of grateful for it.

The cars that have been stalking me outside have all disappeared. I know that someone above Harry had something to do with it. Probably bribed them or something of similar nature.

Harry's been very hush hush about the whole thing. Whenever he's questioned by the paparazzi, he leans his head down and continues walking, completely ignoring their comments and questions. Though I try to ignore it, I can't help but look up what he's been up to.

He's somewhere in the UK right now. I'm not sure what he's doing. But seeing him on the screen on my phone, acting so aloof, I feel bad. I feel bad because I know it's my fault that he's getting all this harassment.

Death threats. Cuss words. Hate accounts. I'm not even surprised they're there. The video of Harry and I dancing have gone around. I'm sure almost everyone on this planet has seen it. By now everyone is almost aware of our story - how our paths crossed, how he ended up in Green Bay, of all places, to visit his one of his childhood friends, our coincidental encounter on the same cruise. I'm not sure if people figured out that we shared a room. Then again there are a few others calling me a whore and a slut...Sadly, I don't have the energy to contest to those allegations. I'm not even bothered the slightest because I know what happened.

It happened because ... I wanted it to happen.

Most girls are jealous of me, envious of me, claiming they want to be me. But if they really knew me, they wouldn't want this. They wouldn't want to be such a vile person.

Also, during this time, Quinn has called me, expressing his immediate concern. Although I tell him alright, I'm not so sure if I am. Usually I would tell him my honest state of being but I find it easier to tell him that.

Marco hasn't answered me back yet and I'm starting to grow worried. Worried isn't the term. Just very worried. He's always been my constant, and I don't even want to begin thinking that he's ignoring me because of all of this, because I'm suddenly connected to Harry.

He did warn me to keep away from celebrities, but he can't be seriously mad at me because I didn't listen to him. I didn't even plan on meeting Harry nor did I plan on being involved with him.

Marco has to call me back. He has to. I'm his best friend after all.

After sending another text to my unresponsive best friend demanding that he call me back or our friendship is over, though I don't really mean it, my mother yells my name from downstairs. I groan in my seat before I get up.

"What is it?" I ask her as she washes some dishes in the sink which is weird because she never cooks.

"There's someone on the phone for you," she tells me, flitting her chin towards the house phone on the counter.

Maybe it's Marco!

The thought excites me as I imagine it's my best friend on the other line. I jump to answer it.