World 4.28: Vanora

**Disclaimer: Explicit sexual content in this chapter.**

(A more detailed explicit version of this chapter is up for sale on my Patreon that is paid by creation ^^. You can find me at Patreon.com/FluffyFluffPuff.)

After dealing with the incubi, he quickly went back to Vanora's side to find that she was even more delirious. She had a lust-filled expression on and when she saw him appear in front of her, she actually looked joyful. From the way she was trying to reach up and touch his face, he could tell that the sedative effect was wearing off. 

It was thanks to his power of sloth that he knew exactly what she was drugged with. It was a kind of aphrodisiac that would only subside after sexual gratification. Depending on how much has entered her system and how concentrated the aphrodisiac was, it would affect how many orgasms she would have to reach before its effect would wear off. 

Vlad had a painful expression on as he looked at her. He would love to have her. He has already lost count of the number of times he has fantasized about making passionate love to her. This may very well be his only chance, but somehow it did not feel right. If it were the past him, he would probably already be having his way with her right at this moment. But Vanora has taught him to think for her, from her point of view, and he has learnt to value her opinion. It would leave a bad taste in his mouth if he had her in this state. 

The issue was that leaving her in this condition was not an option either. The longer a victim went without sex, the more their mind would degrade, and the more it degraded, the less chance of recovery even after the effect wore off. She would simply become a sex-crazed maniac.

Vanora's finger touched Vlad's slightly pursed lips. She then started stroking it with a sensual look on her face, "Kiss..."

He gritted his teeth hard then leaned forward to hug her tightly. He brought his lips to her ear then whispered, "Trust me."

His lips landed on her earlobe while fog gradually surrounded them. 

Feather light kisses trailed from her ear, down her neck, across her collarbone, up the other side of her neck, across her jaw, then finally ending off at her lips. The sensation made her shiver and gasp in anticipation and nervousness.

For the whole time, Vanora loosely held onto his head with her fingers entangled in his hair. The moment his lips met hers, she hungrily kissed him. However, having no experience, it was a sloppy and messy kiss. She only knew that it felt good and she wanted more of him.

 Vlad wrestled back the control by licking, sucking and lightly biting her bottom lip. He soon deepened the kiss and slid his tongue in, skillfully moving it around her mouth and caressing her tongue. Vanora moaned in pleasure.

Without breaking their intense kiss, he removed the towel that was covering her and threw it to the side of the black bed. They were now back in the room in his study at the castle. 

He moved his hands to covers hers and gently removed them from the back of his head to bring them to her small soft mounds on her chest. He massaged and fondled them through her hands for awhile, before bringing one of her hands down to where it ached most. 

He planned to teach her how she could pleasure herself. 

Just touching the entrance of it made her let out a sharp gasp. It felt very sensitive and was already very wet. Her hips started squirming as he continued to gently caress the lips of her honeypot with her finger. When he still did not satisfy her need, she let out a sound of complaint.