World 3.15: BaiXue

**Disclaimer: This chapter contains violence/gore.**

A sudden large influx of mystical energy was drawn into her body that put out the fire surrounding her and the tiger. She started growing bigger until she was half the size of a tree. Her snow white fur turned into a dark maroon red. The fur at the end of her ears grew longer and became fluffy tufts while her tail grew longer with the fluff remaining at its end. A sparkly dark purple aura surrounded her.

The tiger froze in his spot in fear and trepidation. His eyes were wide and jaw dropped open.

"It's time to send my long overdue gift to my brother."

Her cold words shocked the tiger back to his senses and he went scrambling for his life.

BaiXue felt renewed. Her body was teeming with strength and power. 

She swung her tail around her to deal with the 5 lackeys who were attempting to flee in different directions. The moment her tail made contact with their body, their bodies broke and bent along with the impact. It was an instant kill.

Now she could dedicate her full attention to the tiger. One kick off the ground was all it took to catch up to him in less than a second. She bit down on his now scrawny looking body and tossed him like a rag doll upwards into the sky. She jumped up and kicked him hard to send him higher up into the sky while controlling herself to land back down onto the ground. Then she leapt up again, going among the clouds and above the tiger's body to kick his body back down at full strength.

The tiger experienced jarring pain that kept knocking him out and bringing him back to consciousness. His body was entirely out of control and broken all over. He eventually died without even knowing how he died.

His body was no longer identifiable. A large splat of blood was on the ground in a small crater. There were bits of organs, scattered bones, and a torn tiger skin. BaiXue landed back on the ground by the crater with no issue and she stared at the bloody mess around her with a still calmness.

"Sorry... And thank you... Thank you..." BaiXue heard a clear whisper in the wind that blew through the forest. BaiXue closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

Suddenly, she felt something that made her hair stand and skin crawl.

She opened her eyes to coldly look at LongFei gently and carefully nuzzling his dragon face against her badly wounded side.

"Stop that."

LongFei immediately did as she said. However, he looked at her with pitiful puppy dog eyes. He kept looking to and fro her eyes and her wounds.

"I'm fine. It's your turn to do your job now." BaiXue assured him.

"When I'm done, I'll have your wounds treated whether you like it or not." LongFei grumpily said before he took off into the sky to quickly get his job done.

He hovered high above the area and swished his tail powerfully a few times. This generated strong winds that all the trees in the vicinity bent to the extent of looking like it would snap at any time. BaiXue squinted her eyes but had no trouble holding herself down in her mystical form. Her claws dug into the ground to keep herself steady. 

The entire scene before their eyes began bending and shaking in a tremor like it was glass on the verge of breaking. He swung his tail once more and everything broke into brown sparkles.

What greeted them was the most prosperous village that the both of them have ever seen. There were rows and rows of big and comfortable houses. There were restaurants and shops. The villagers were living a very comfortable life.