World 3.14: BaiXue

**Disclaimer: This chapter contain bullying and verbal abuse. It may triggering.**

The sun already begun to set by the time a huge bunch of animals appeared out of thin air charging in a direction towards FenFang's dwelling. ShiJiao was at the front leading everyone. He looked rested and recharged for the upcoming fight.

BaiXue continued to cultivate without a bother while LongFei slunk away, changed into a dragon, and identified each and every one of the appearing animals.

Just as there was no longer anyone exiting the illusion, Long Fei spotted the animals that BaiXue spoke of close to the back of the group. He instantly shot out his ice cold flames to surround the group that BaiXue wanted. The unfortunate animals who were near that group either got killed or injured.

The entire group stopped and stared at the silver dragon in the sky with shock and fear.

"Go. I only have business with this group here." LongFei said in a commanding voice.

Everyone regained their senses and ran with greater fervour. LongFei's appearance was a misunderstanding. It fueled their rage and suspicion against FenFang.

The group that was singled out huddled with their backs together.

"What does he want from us?" A cheetah asked.

"When did we upset a dragon?" A jaguar asked next.

"Anyone met him before?" Another jaguar asked.

The underlings started to lose their cool until a tiger with only one eye shouted, "It doesn't matter! Fight to escape and keep your heads on!"

The fire around them was raging tall and high. They could only jump through it if they wanted to escape. The tiger was the first to jump through. The rest gathered their courage to follow him out one by one in the order of who gathered their courage the fastest. They did so without knowing that those who jumped out was immediately met with a kick to their face.

The group managed to escape out of the circle of fire but they were now lying on the floor in pain and suffering from a concussion. All of them were sharing the same thought. Was it fire or a wall that we jumped through? 

BaiXue did not give them a chance to recover. She dashed to the tiger at full speed, appeared in front of his exposed belly in the next instant, and spun around to kick it with a full force. It shocked the tiger back to his senses and made him fly back through the flames and out the other side. The pain shot through his body from his stomach. Damn that person! Wait till I get my hands on you!

She did not bother chasing him and did the same to all the other 5 animals. When she kicked everyone across to the other side, she recklessly jumped through the flames herself to get to them. 

When LongFei saw her jump towards the flames, his heart wrenched. His flames were strong enough such that jumping through it would cause burns even if the exposure was only momentary.

He would have stopped her from doing so but he held back himself with much difficulty. BaiXue had ordered for him not to interfere with her fight no matter what. As if she was not convinced that he would heed her order, she had made him promise her. She only said that there was a personal vengeance that she just had to exact out by herself.

What have they done to her? LongFei wondered as he watched without daring to blink.

When BaiXue jumped through the flames, she ignored the burning yet numbing sensation she felt on her body and began attacking again. 2 of them had their stomachs to her and got it kicked by her again. 2 had shielded their stomachs but exposed their backs to her and got their spines paralysed. 2 managed to recover and were on their feet. 1 got his head walloped again which gave him a second concussion while the other dodged.