Last chapter

Hey guys! Great news, I'm finishing the story. But, sadly, this is the last chapter. Good news, I'm making a sequel! It's going to include the wedding, and everything after that, but for now, just read this. I will post one more chapter and tell you what it's called after this one.
😀😉😀
Trinity's P.O.V at the dance

Me, Jamie, Ally, Sophie, Brad, Tiffany, Jayda, and Rod walked into the dance. Everyone was dancing, but we went to a table.

"Guys, we have something to confess." Sophie says. Last night we talked, and she decided to tell everyone about- "me and Brad are dating!"

Jamie gasps, but I put a hand on his shoulder. We all get up and dance, me and Rod, Jamie and Tiffany (they had no one else to go with), Ally and some guy from her math class, Sophie and Brad, And Jayda with Josh, who we invited at last minute last night.

After a couple dances, the DJ made an announcement. "Everyone switch partners with the couples behind you."

I turned around to see Jamie, who smiled at me. We danced, even better than me and Rod did, talked, ate some cake, then danced more. After a while, they put on a slow song. Me and Jamie hesitated, but danced to the beat anyway.

"Thank you for being such a good friend Jamie." I said, as he twirled me.

"Same." He laughed. I looked into Jamie's eyes, and found something that was strange. He looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He smiles, but I can tell it's a fake smile. "Don't give me a phony-bologna smile Jamie. I can tell something's wrong."

He sighs, then says "how do you tell a girl you love her?"

I was curious about who this special girl was, but focused on the question. "Easy. You just tell her. Girls don't like it complicated."

Jamie sighs then tells me to close my eyes. I do as told. I feel something warm on my lips. They're only their for a second,but I open my eyes fast enough to see he kissed me.

He kissed me?

That's the last thing that was in my mind before I fainted.

Jamie's P.O.V

After I kissed her, she fainted. I acted like everything was natural, and carried her to the bathroom. I sat her in a stall, and ran back to the gym. I quickly found Jayda and Josh and dragged then to the bathroom.

I knew what was happening, Trinity was gaining parts of her memory. But this time, I knew what had to be done.
I called Serena, and told her to come quick.

After a minute or two, she appeared. "Everyone step back." She demanded. We did as told.

I went to the door and locked it. I turned to see Serena casting a spell on Trinity.

I hope this works.

Trinity's P.O.V

~~~~~~F L A S H B A C K~~~~~~

I was outside in a garden, with Jamie. We both sit up. We are still locking eyes. We both lean in and before I know it, we are kissing. We pull apart and stand up.

Next, I was in the living Room with Jayda, and three other people, who's names are Rowan, Aaliyah, and Ianna. We were talking about me and Jamie.

"Well, our first kiss was the first day I meant him. Our first date was three days ago. i don't know if we are dating. And we kissed a total of 6 times." I tell her. She smiles like a goof and I laugh.

We talk about more stuff then I tell her I have to use the bathroom. I walk out of the room and see my worst nightmare.

"You, jerk!" I yell to Jamie and Serena, the girl from my aunts dress place. They immediately pulled apart.

"Wait!-" Jamie tries to run after me but I run back to the living room and lock it.

Next, I'm on a tree reading a book. Jamie comes up to me, and I look at him.

"What?" I snapped.

"I want to explain what happened." He said. Before I could deny he already started. "She came to my door and kissed me. Before I could push her away, you came." He said.

I don't know if I should believe him. Well, it does seem like the kind of person Serena is. "Why should I believe you?" I ask him.

"Because iloveyou." He said the last part fast.

"What was that?" I heard him I just want him to say it again.

"I. Love. You." He states with a huge smile.

"Mm, Prove it." I play.

He takes my hand and helps me up. He pulls me closer to him and puts his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck as he kisses me.

We pull away after a while. "Ok. That'll do."

The flashbacks stop for a second, but then I feel something happen to me. Like something just hit me.

Instead of seeing scenes, I saw pictures.

One was of me hugging Serena, and telling her I'd be her friend.

Another was of my aunt telling me I'd be Queen.

I see more and more, until up to Serena casting a memory spell on me.

~~~~Endof F L A S H B A C K~~~~

I jolt up, and see Jamie, Jayda, Josh, and Serena crowding around me. I wrap my arms around Jamie, and laugh. "I remember!"

He squeezes me, and whispers "I missed this. And you. And this-" he kisses me passionately on the lips, and I smile after we break apart.

We hear the DJ say "attention everyone!"

We run out of the bathroom, to we'd them announcing prom king and queen.

"...Jamie Bennett and Trinity Colegrove!" The guy says. I look surprised, but Jamie doesn't. We run onstage, all eyes on us.

After the crowns were placed on our heads, the crowd started to cheer. I curtsied.

"One more thing!" The DJ said. Everyone went silent as someone I knew walked onstage. "Queen Kimberly of England!"

Everyone bowed, while I looked surprised. Jamie leaned into my ear, and whispered "I called her here after you regained your memory."

I slap his arm then walk up to my aunt. I give her a bear hug, which she gladly excepts. "Trinity."

"Yes?" The while room was silent so they could hear what my aunt was saying.

"I was wrong. About it all. About you being a monster, about your boyfriend, about it all." she smiles. Louder, she says "so, I hereby declare you, the winner of the competition."

"Which means I-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"Your the new, Queen of England. And, you get to Marry Jamie." She smiles. I squeal and hug her. "can't... breath."

I let go of her and bounce on Jamie. He gladly excepts the hug, and I cry tears of joy.

"The wedding is tomorrow." Kim says. I nod, but never let go of Jamie.

The End... For now 😜