Sleepover gone wrong

"Let's see who can stay up the longest." Ianna

suggested as we walked to the living room. It was me, her, Rowan, and Aaliyah. I hope it wasn't Serena.

I was carrying my wolf. I named him Charming. It suited him. "aren't you cute?" I asked him. I was wearing some PJ's that Rowen got me. They were black pants and a black shirt that had a single snowflake on it.

I got to the room and saw Serena. Great. "Are you sleeping here?" I ask.

"No. I'm going to bed in a minute. I just wanted to say goodnight." She gets up and leaves. I write a note saying 'please knock' on the door then lock it from the inside.

"Hey, Trinity. I have a huge surprise for you tomorrow." Jayda claps. I nod and then fix my sleeping bag. They do the same and we all laugh. I make a little bed for Charming next to me.

We first watched a couple of movies. It was 3:45 when we finished. When the movies were over, Aaliyah Ianna, and Rowan were asleep.

"So, now about boys." Jayda clapped. I laughed at her.

"Alright. Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask her she shakes her head no.

"But I think Josh will ask me soon." She says. Josh is my sorta cousin, because my mom and his mom are BFFs. "now, you tell me about Jamie and you."

"What do you want to know?" I ask. I laugh at her duh face.

"Everything of coarse." She laughs.

"Well, our first kiss was the first day I meant him. Our first date was three days ago. i don't know if we are dating. And we kissed a total of 6 times." I tell her. She smiles like a goof and I laugh.

We talk about more stuff then I tell her I have to use the bathroom. I walk out of the room and see my worst nightmare.

"You, jerk!" I yell to Jamie and Serena. They immediately pulled apart.

"Wait!-" Jamie tries to run after me but I run back to the living room and lock it.

"What's wrong?" Jayda jumps up. She looks worried but all I can think about is Jamie. That trader.

I tell her everything that I just saw.

"I think I'll go to my room. You stay here." I hold in my cries. I grab Charming and carry him to my room.

When I close the door and lock it, I let out my cries into my pillow. "Why?" I ask my pillow. I cried myself to sleep.