Dresses

TRINITY

While Kim and Terri talked, Mer, me, Elsa, and Rap looked around.

They have all kinds of dresses. Long or short, tight or puffy. "Like what you see? We need to get to a show room." Terri says.

We go to a show room. It was like a stage, except there was a dressing room connected to it.

"Alright, tell me your dream dress." Terri says.

"Well, it has to be a icy kind of blue. It can't be to puffy or to tight, it has to be in between. And I want it to have a lot of detail. I want it to touch the floor." I say. She nods and grabs some dresses.

"Alright your going to model these dresses." She says. I nod and change into the first one. It was sky blue and reached the floor. It was very very puffy. Blue gloves came with it. It had a V-neck. It was not very pretty.

I walk out. Everyone shakes there heads.

I go back and change into number two. It almost touched the floor. It was white and blue. It we as tight like Merida's dress old dress that she ripped.

I walk out. "Its perfect!" auntie says.

I can't breath!" I say. The rest shake they're heads.

I go and change into the third one. It had everything I asked for. It was ice blue, not to puffy not to tight, had a lot of details, and reached the floor. It came with white gloves and a hair thing. [the picture.]

I walk out. "It's perfect!" Rap squeaks. The other two nod in agreement.

"It's wrong. All wrong. It's not as puffy as I said to be-" Kim says.

"It's this dress or I'm showing up in pants." I threaten. She nods. I take it off then bring it to Terri.

"That'll be 5,000 dollars." She says. I look at grandma in shock but she pays it.

"It's less than the budget." She laughs.

"How much is the budget?" I ask.

"Twenty thousand."

My jaw drops, but I don't say anything. We walk out and are bombarded by more news people.

"What's with the hair? Is it extensions?" the lady from earlier says.

"No no. It's all natural." I say.

"What's with the outfit?" someone else says.

"It's nerd day today!" I laugh.

"What are you going to do when you become Queen?" another asks.

"I'm going to stay at the house I'm living in right now, but I will make the castle more lively." I say.

Then we answer a few more questions and then get in a jet.

The ride was quite, like always. When we got there I plopped next to Jamie on the couch and turned on the tv.

"Put on channel 8. Your on the news." Kim declares. I do as told.

"We recently had a interview with the soon-to-be Queen of England. Here it is.

"Is it true your competing for your own hand?" the lady says. In the background, you can see Mer make funny faces at the camera.

"Mer!" I throw a pillow at her while she snorts.

"Yes. But I'm going to be Queen and get married either way." TV me says.

"Now here's the clip of afterwards." The news lady says.

"Trinity what's with the hair? is it extensions?"

"No no. It's natural."

"What's with the outfit?"

"It's Nerd day!" TV me laughs. TV Mer gives me bunny ears. I throw another pillow at her as she rolls on the floor snorting.

"What are your plans as Queen?" it continues.

"I'm going to stay at the house I'm living in right now, but I will make the castle more lively."

"Well there you heard it folks. I'm Sarah Dim, and that's that." I turn off the tv.

"Well, I'm going. Trinity, we are having the second competition is in a week Tomorrow is Queen training." Kim says.

"What's it about?" I ask.

"Doing things like a queen." She says. She leaves.

"Why did she do this to me?" I groan into a pillow. "I don't wanna do Queen lessons with some snobby jerk. I rather have Queen lessons from Elsa."

Well, you better get to sleep. Goodnight." Jamie walks me to my room.

"Promise me you'll win." He whispers as he hugs me.

"Promise I'll do my very best. And even If I don't win, which I will, I'd still be with you." I peck his lips.

"Goodnight." He says.

"Goodnight." I go into my room and pass out write when my head hits the pillow.