PARTY TIME

RAPUNZEL

We all went into the room. Elsa sent out the invitations plus a snow globe. They should arriving any-

"We're here!" Anna hugs everyone. Everyone who was invited comes in.

"Sh!" I shush them. I hug Eugene. I look at the time. 9:57. "I got to go help Trinity get ready. I'll be back." I run to Trinity's room.

I knock on the door and she opens it.

"Did you take a shower?" I ask. She nods. "Alright put this dress on."

I hand her the dress and she puts it on in the bathroom. Last night I collected a whole bunch of mini flowers like the girls did to me.

Trinity comes out and she looks stunning. "Wow I'm good." I say. We both laugh. I sit Trinity down. I braid her hair, and put the flowers in it. It took about a half in hour.

After we do the hair I put light makeup on her.

When she's all done, I say "don't come out yet. Wait till twelve. I don't want you seeing the cake until it's 100% done." I tell her. She nods.

I walk out and run to my room and grab the dresses. I run to the party room and hand all the girls there outfits. The guys are already wearing there's. I scoop my dress on. I can't really do anything to my hair since it's only up to my shoulders.

I look at the time. 11:57. "Time to hide." Everyone hides behind the punch table.

TRINITY

I walk out of my room to find no one. I look at the wall and see a note. It says '<-- this way for cake and ice cream.'

I follow a whole bunch of arrows till I get to the old training room. My dress is long so I have to hold it up. I walk in and the lights are off. I let go of my dress and turn the lights on.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yells, which almost gave me a heart attack.

"Awe, you guys!" I hug everyone.

"You should've say your face!" Jack laughs. Elsa nudges him to shut up.

All the girls are wearing beautiful dresses to.

"Well, that's because I don't really ever have party's from my birthday." I shrug. I look around and everything is decorated with rainbow or ice blue.

"Well, let's dance!" Merida yells. The lights go down and a disco ball appears. Everyone dances.

I go to the punch table and see Jamie. "Hey!" I yell over the music.

"Hi. What's with your hair?" he yells back.

"Long story." I say as I pore myself some punch. I look at the DJ table and see Merida.

"Wanna dance?" he asks. I smile and nod. Once we get to the floor, a slow song comes on. I look at Mer and she's smirking at me. Jamie takes my hand and puts it on his shoulder. He puts his arms around my waist.

"I've never done this before." I admit.

He twirls me. "Neither have I." I blush because hes so charming.

Once the slow song is over, the music stops.

Mer says "We'd just like to congratulate Trinity for 16 years. And-" Jack grabs me while shes talking. "You'll always be our princess." A crown is placed on my head. Everyone claps as I walk off the stage.

"We will know do karaoke. First up, Birthday girl!" Everyone claps as I goes onstage.

"Well, what should I sing?" I asks.