Drunks and pranks

TRINITY

I almost threw up when Hans almost kissed me. Good thing Jack stopped him.

I get on the Jet and get trampled by Lucy. Charming just licks my feet. "Ok ok. I'll feed you." I feed them.

Soon everyone is on the jet. I sit in the chair. I accidentally press a button and it starts massaging my back. I open a tiny door and find a fridge on the side. I take out a water and drink it. Then I find a bottle. It was clear and had nothing on it. I'm guessing it was water. I drank the rest, since there was only a 1/3 left.

My head started hurting and I felt woozy. I walk out to the others. "What's this?" I hold up the empty bottle.

"Wine." Hiccup answers.

"Why? You didn't drink any did you?" Elsa asks. Woops.

"Well, maybe a third of it." I say. I get dizzy again and sit in a chair.

"What? Trinity, your drunk!" Rap says.

JAMIE

We just found out Trinity is drunk. Great.

"Relax. I'm gonna be fine." She says. "wanna do karaoke?" she asks.

"When we get back to the Workshop." Serena says.

"I'm tired." Trinity passes out. We all just look at her like she's crazy.

We arrive at the NP. Trinity ran in her room and changed into blue shirt with jeans. She walks out and plops on the couch next to me.

"Hey, what do you want to do." She asks in a tipsy kind of tone.

"I don't know." I say.

"My head hurts." Trinity groans. Jack makes a ice pack and hands it to her. She just stares at it.

"Put it on your head." Hiccup says.

"I don't wanna! I wanna fly!" she jumps up, but then ends up falling on the floor behind the couch.

"Ride Iva." Rap says. Trinity runs and ten minutes later we here wings. We all run outside. "I was just kidding!"

Trinity flew high into the clouds. Then the only thing that could be heard was "YOLO!"

Trinity jumped off of Iva. Iva is trying to go after her, but she can't because Trinity's moving around everywhere.

"Trinity!" Jack flys up and catches her. "Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"Umm." Was all Trinity said. She got on her phone and did something.

Then she showed us a video. It was of Hiccup jumping off Toothless. "YOLO biches!" he yells.

"I didn't say that. And besides, I wasn't drunk." He points out.

Trinity then turned off her phone. She skipped inside. We put Iva inside of the shed.

We rushed inside to see a wolf Trinity, Charming cuddling up to her, and Lucy sitting near them. I sit near Trinity's head.

She laid it on my lap. I blush, but hide it. Everyone sits on the other couch. Trinity got up and grabbed something from her lab. When she walked out, she was normal, besides the tail and ears and teeth. She got us all lemonade?

We all drank it and she laughed. We looked at her like she was crazy. She lead us to a mirror. I had a brown tail and ears, so did Rap. Elsa and Jack had white, and Merida, Serena, and Hiccup had black.

We all gasped. Then we started actually turning into them. After about ten minutes of it, we were complete wolfs.

"Can you guys understand me now?" Trinity asks.

"Yes." I say. She howls. "Now turn us back."

"Why. I think this is fun." Then she looked like she had an idea. "And if I'm an immature wolf, my Aunt can't make me Queen!"

"Nice!" Elsa says. Trinity goes into her lab. She grabs a shot. she drops it on the floor like she's trying to figure something out.

"How are we going to give ourselves the shot?" Mer growls.

Trinity howls and North runs in the room. "How did you guys get in here?" he opens the door. "Shoo shoo."

Trinity walks up to him and licks his hand. He pets her. Trinity automatically runs in her lab, AGAIN.

She comes out with glasses? Oh wow she's beautiful with those on.

North automatically grabs the shot and gives it to us all. We black out.