Young and losing

TRINITY

I felt my eyelids droop. I was about to pass out.... Droop-

Beep beep beep!

Shoot! It's 7:30am. Time to get up.

I took a shower, but didn't bother to dress like Terri or do my hair like her either. I just put on some sweat pants and a F.I.R. shirt. (Falling in reverse).

I plop on the couch. Everyone joins me.

"Good morning Trinity. Trinity." North said. He stopped and looked at me and Terri.

"Why are there two Trinity's? Where's Terri?" Elsa asks.

I shrug.

"Terri, why are you dressed like me?" Terri nervously laughed. I drop snow on her head and her hair turns black. "Trinity!"

I giggle. "That's what you get for keeping me up, literally, ALL night."

"That explains why I heard yelling." Merida says watching tv.

"Well, anyways, what is it North?" I ask.

"Your Grandmother is coming. She has to pick you up for another competition." He winks and walks away.

Before I can say anything, Kim walks in. With Jayda(Jayda is back!), Serena, and Ianna.

"Hey." Jayda plops next to me.

"What are you wearing?" Kim screeches like she's dying. "Go change."

I groan and slowly go to my room. I make a blue dress, not puffy.

I go and plop back on the couch.

"Alright. Now, Serena, you know what to do." She said to Serena. Before I could ask, Serena zapped me with her wand.

SERENA

I put a spell on her to make her More cheerful, and to quit the competition.

But instead, Trinity shrunk. She got around the height of a 6 year old. "I'm so sorry!" I say.

"Who are you?" She asks. She sits but quickly stands up. "Is that Jack Frost? And Queen Elsa?-" Kim cut her off.

"You don't remember?" She asks.

"Aunt Kim." She gives her a hug. "Jayda! Why are you so, old?"

"This is bad. This is very bad!" I say. everyone looks at me. i quickly reacted. "She made me do it!"

I point to Kim and continue. "She told me to make her quit the competition or she would put me in the dungeon!" it was the truth.

"What!" The all snap, but Trinity and Jayda.

Kim sighs. "It's true. It's just, she doesn't sound enthusiastic about being queen. So I decided to make her enthusiastic."

"That's not the right thing to do. Serena, turn her back." Hiccup states.

"Well that's the thing."

ELSA

"Your all confusing. I'm bored. Can I do something?" Trinity asked. Serena just finished explaining things to us, and, it doesn't sound good.

She said that she has to know what spell to use to reverse, so Trinity is stuck like that until she finds one.

"Well, we still have to go to the castle. Come." Kim says.

We all get on the jet. Trinity was running around the entire time.

"I guess the spell made her younger and more enthusiastic." Jayda said while covering her ears from Trinity's screaming.