Another old freind.

JAYDA

Trinity ran off to the garden. Why is she still upset. Than I got a great idea. I'll bring her her first crush!

I grabbed a couple of Trinity's globes and went to go retrieve Trinity's first, and only before Jamie, crush.

TRINITY

I skipped out of the garden. I'm going to hang with Jamie tonight. I saw Jayda looking for me so I went up to her.

"I have someone for you to see!" She pulls aside Timmy, my old best friend.

"Who's this?" Jamie and Gage both walk up.

"I'm Timmy. Who are you?" Oh, good job Jayda.

"I'm Gage, Jayda's cousin, Trinity's friend." Gage glares.

I look at Jamie and he's glaring at them both. "I'm Jamie. Trinity's boyfriend."

"Not for long." Gage and Timmy mumble.

"Jayda, can I talk to you alone?" I glare.

"No, I much rather talk here where there are witnesses." She says scared. Better be.

I grab her arm and pull her to my room. "Why did you bring Timmy here? It's already been tuff with Gage, but Timmy too?"

"It's your fault for not telling me Jamie was your boyfriend!" she blames me.

"He asked me in the garden. You didn't give me time." I blame her. She gives a guilty look.

"Ok, I'll get rid of them." She marches away.

Jamie runs up to me. "Ready?" he asks.

I grab my white gloves that go with my outfit and say "yep."

We walk to the garden. We talk for a while than he pulls out his phone. "May I?" He asks to dance with me. I nod in yes and he puts one hand in mine, and the other on my waist. I put my other hand on his waist.

We waltz until Timmy comes and says "may I cut in?"

Jamie gestured me to go ahead so I reluctantly let go of Jamie. I went to Timmy and we danced.

"I haven't seen you in about six years, then I hear you disappeared, then you end up being here. Crazy life you got." He dips me.

"Well, it's not my fault that my family wanted to move." I twirl.

"May I cut in?" Gage asks. I look at Jamie, who is talking to Jayda. I nod and go to him. "Hello wife."

"What? Oh, your talking about that game we played at camp. We aren't really married." I mentally push him away. He doesn't seem to notice that I'm pushing him away in my words.

"Well, I thought of it as real." He says.

"May I cut back in?" Jamie says. I immediately go to him.

"Thank you!" I whisper to him. We nods and we waltz. I see Toby come up. He's only 8 while we're 16.

He walks up to is while he's eating a snake spray. It was green apple, but really it tasted like rejected chocolate.

"How can you eat that kind? It's gross. But the strawberry kind is delicious." I state, still dancing with Jamie.

Toby hands me a strawberry kind and walks away. I examine it to make sure he didn't do anything to it.

"What're you doing?" Jamie laughs.

"Examining and making sure he didn't open it. He doesn't really like me." I open it. I spray some in my mouth and it's good.

Jamie opens his mouth and I spray it in there. "There, now when you kiss me, it'll be good."

I laugh and we stop dancing. I go to the tree and climb it. I secretly put a wolf pill in my mouth.

I can feel the ears, tail, and teeth forming. When the ears are done I jump out of the tree. Gage, Timmy, Toby, and Jayda jump back scared. Jamie pulls out a ball and throws it.

I run and get it. I bring it back to him and he pets my head. I take out the braid and all my hair falls out. I rap him up in it and he laughs. I look at his watch. 8:52. "Well, we should go inside."

I untie him and itch my ears. My tail wags as I do so. Jayda and them were looking at us like we were psychos.

I walk in a Aaliyah, Ianna, and Rowan looked at me. They waved.

"Why aren't they freaking out?" Jamie whispers to me.

"Because I told them I was part dog years ago." I whisper back.

"Well, we're leaving. Bye." Aaliyah says. I hug them all and then something pops in my head.

"Is Serena coming with you?" I ask. They shake their heads then walk into a portal. "Why!"