Nerds, believing, and deals

TRINITY

I woke up. I was in my bed, and I was wearing my glasses. I do wear glasses, but only when it's just me or North around.

"You know what'd be fantastic? A nerd day!" I say to myself.

I put on my jean short, then my yellow shirt that says 'nerdy'. Than I put on rainbow overalls. I put my hair in two pigtails, then curl the pigtails. I put on rainbow converse. I put on my glasses. I look at myself in the mirror.

I grab my phone and walk out. I only see Jamie. "Alright, what have you done to the real Trinity?"

"I'm having a nerd day!" I announce.

JAMIE

I look up and see Trinity in a nerd outfit.

"I'm having a nerd day!" She claps. I look at her face. She looks beautiful with those glasses on. Calm down.

"You look beautiful." I say. She sits next to me and puts her head on my arm. I smile.

"I love you!" I kiss her nose.

"I love you too!" She kisses my nose back.

We just sit there for a while.

"Nice." Mer says walking in. "Gonna have to dress me up."

TRINITY

"Today's nerd day!" I proclaim. She nods. I grab her arm and pull her to my room. I give her the exact same outfit as me but green. Then I pick up a blue and orange one and put them in Rap and Elsa's room.

Me, Mer, and Jamie all sit at the couch.

About ten minutes later, I hear someone say "Trinity, I'm here!"Kim peeks around. "What are you wearing? Get those glasses off."

"I need them to read." I say.

She tries grabbing them off my face, but I push her away. "I think she looks beautiful with them on." Jamie says. I smile.

"And who are you?" Kim snarled.

"Her boyfriend." He glares.

"Well, that's not the point. Why are you here today, I want a break." I groan.

"Yeah, I thought today was her day off?" Elsa says.

"Auntie, how many people do you see?" I ask sweetly.

"Two-" she starts.

"Wrong! There are seven. Serena went home." I smirk.

"Those glasses are making your vision go bad." She tries grabbing them off my face. But I dodge.

"No, it's just that your an old crab who doesn't believe." I fix my glasses. I get some water from the kitchen.

"Anyways. We have wedding fittings." I spit the water out in her face.

"Wedding fitings?" I choke. Everyone sits there, shocked. Mostly Jamie. "we haven't even finished the competition."

"Yes, but the wedding is the day after the competition is over." She says while William holds in his laughs and wipes her face. When he walks away her high fives me. "Why is my family so, weird?"

"I might win the competition. Heck, I will win." I pace around the room.

"Fine. I'll make you a deal." She says.

"I'm listening." I look at her.

"I'll let you join the competition. If you win, you get to marry this thing-"

"His name, is Jamie.-"

"If one of the others win, then you have to Mary them and you will become king and queen." She ends.

I look at everyone they nod, but Jamie. He sighs, then puts a worried thumbs up.

"I get married, and become queen either way?" I ask. She gives me a devious smile. "Deal."

"Excellent. Now let's go."

"Wait, first, do you know the Queen of Arendelle?" I ask.

"No." She says.

"How about, Princess Merida? Princess Rapunzel? The Chief of Berk, Hiccup? Jack Frost?" she shakes her head no.

"Well, they are right here. All you have to do is believe." I laugh.

"Stop this silliness-"

I close her eyes. "The Queen of Arendelle, she has platinum blonde hair, and ice blue eyes. Jack has white hair, and Ice blue eyes. Rapunzel, she has short brown hair and green eyes. Hiccup has shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. And finally Merida has has crazy red curly hair and dark blue eyes." I say. "Now, picture them in your mind, then open your eyes."

She does as told then opens her eyes. Her eyes widened.

"Can you, see us now?" Jack asks.

She nods. "Have they been here the hole time."

"Yes. Now come on girls, we gotta wedding dress to get!" And we run off to the jet.

We fly off to a wedding shop. "We are here with the future Queen of England, Princess Trinity how do you feel?" A news lady asks. I look at Kim. She nods.

I plaster a fake smile on my face then say "I'm so excited, I can't wait for the, big day!" I wink.

"Is it true that your competing in the competition?" she asks.

"Yes. But I marry and become Queen either way." I fake giggle. "Now if you excuse me, I have a dream dress to find."

We walk inside. "Nice acting." Mer whispers.

"Thanks. I says about to break though." I sigh.

We go to a huge room. It has all kinds of white dresses, short and long, puffy and tight, all kinds.

"Hi. I'm Terri, and I'll be helping you with your dress." A lady says.