Details

TRINITY

I woke up. I remembered what happened last night, and the butterfly's woke up too.

I took a shower then put on a plain blue dress. I put on my science gear then went to the living room.

I plopped down on the couch. I turned on the tv, but turned it back off because it was boring.

I got on my phone and there was a text.

'Are you up?' it was from Jamie.

'I am now.'

'Good morning.'

'Good morning.'

'Hey, did you get attacked with questions last night? I did.'

'Yeah. That's why I called to say don't tell anyone.'

'Oh.'

Then after that we just started talking about random topics. After a while we stopped talking then he came out to sit with me.

I looked at the time. 10:00am. "Jamie, I have to run to my lab. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok." He says as he plays a game on his phone.

I run into my lab and secretly make more of those wolf pills. I thought that it was cool.

After I do that, I grab my computer and head to the living room.

I go onto a science website. I log in and then I look at all the tags that I would try.

"You have that face." Jamie says all of a sudden. It startled me.

"What?" my British accent a little high.

"Your face. It's the thinking one." He laughs. I playfully hit his arm and continue.

I find a potion that no one could figure out how to make. But I will. It was a potion on making animals talk.

I looked at it then went to my lab. I placed all of the ingredients inside. I put it in the fridge to cool. Well, I think I had enough science for now.

I plopped on the couch to were my head was in Jamie's lap. "Why is science so tiring?" I yawn and he just laughs. "Where is everyone? I thought I would get bombarded with questions by now."

"They went to the Tooth Palace to have a meeting. They'll be back any-"

"We are back!" north yells.

"Second." Jamie finishes. I laugh.

Everyone runs up to us. I sit up and act causal. "Hello. What might I answer?"

"What happened?" Elsa asks.

"Nothing 'happened'. We just got to know each other." I quote happened.

"Details?" Rap asks.

I put a pillow on my face and say "you act like we're a famous couple."

"Jamie, come here." Jack says. Jamie walks up and they all walk away. Weird.

JACK

"I can't answer any questions about the date, but I can tell you a lot of things about her." Jamie says. He tells us things about her that'll be useful for the party, which is in six days.

"Ok. Rap, you get all the girls dresses. Hiccup, you get all the guys outfits. Merida, you get all of the things on this list. Elsa, you get everything on this list. Guardians, your already busy, so you can just help us decorate and set up." I instruct. "And me and Jamie will distract her."