A visit.

TRINITY

I woke up cuddling Jamie. I didn't want to move. So I waited for him to awaken.

"Morning rose." He says. We both get up and walk out. Everyone is awake.

"Morning" Elsa says. She sits me in a ice thrown. I get confused.

I look at my watch. 10:49. I slept in.

Rap brings me bacon and eggs. "What's this?" I ask.

"Breakfast." She answers. I silently eat while everyone smiles at me. I'm kinda creeped. I finish and put my plate down.

"I'm gonna go get dressed" I say. I walk to the tent and put on blue jean shorts and a baggy shirt.

I walk out and go to wash the dishes, but Hiccup leads me to the chair. I sit in it. I can't sit here. I have to do something.

I get up but get pushed back down by Jack.

"Why can't i do anything?" I ask.

"Relax." Mer says.

I do as she says. When no one is looking I get up. I look at the time. 1:53. I've been sitting here doing nothing for three hours? I scurry over to my bag and grab firewood. I put it in the fire. "I got it." Rap says.

Jamie leads me back to the chair. "Why" I ask.

"You deserve peace for once." He sits next to me.

"I have peace. Now, I am going to-"

"Sit here. I know." He puts his arm around me.

"Jamie, it's time to go. Grab Trinity and we are out." Jack says to him. Huh. Oh well. I get to do something.

We start walking to my old house. I stop and fall into Jamie's arms. "Sorry. Tripped." I get up.

We walk further down and then get to a window. I look in and see my sister Madison.

They bring me to the front door. They knock then Jamie hides. They don't have to sense no one can see them.

"Hello." Madi answers the door.

I just sit there dumbfounded. i finally say "Hello. I'm here to talk about Trinity." I say. I look at The group and they give me a weird look.

"Oh, you mean my sister who passed." She gives a sad look. No mercy.

"Yes, the one you used to call fat and ugly." It pops out. Oops.

"Excuse me?" she asks.

"What I meant to say was, how did you feel about her going away?"

"I felt awful. Mom and dad didn't even notice until a couple days later." Ouch. That stung. We are sitting outside.

"I'm her." It pops. Darn.

"Trinity? No, she died." She denies. I shake my head a tear fell she walked to the gate I followed.

"Yes, it's me. I used to live here." I point to myself.

"Then tell me something only Trinity would know." She yells.

"Only I would know that you would do stuff and blame it on me. You used to ask me to play with you but Ignored you. I would cry myself to sleep." I rambled. I fell to the ground. Then I got up and said. "Do Grandpa and grandma still live around the corner?" I ask. She hesitantly nods. I jump the fence. And run there. Everyone follows.

"What're you doing?" Jamie asks. I ignored him.

I knocked on there door. Grandpa opened it. i hugged him. "Who are you?"

"It's me, Trinity. Your grand daughter." I cry. He hugs me and yells for my aunt to come. She with a boy, around six.

"Oh my gosh! Trinity!" She hugs me.

"Conner, Taysha!" I hug them. "I got to go tell mom and dad." I run to my house again. I barge in this time.

"Mom! Dad!" I shout. They run down the stairs.

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick! You've been gone five years!" mom yells. My smile turns into a frown. I back up. I'm not going to stay here.

"I am not staying here. I have a new life. A better one. One with parents who don't beat me, friends who don't talk about me behind my back. Now, that's all I had to say. I would like my stuff."

They let me in to collect my stuff. I only collected my old Journals, glasses, and teddy bear. On my way out, I get punched in the eye and mouth by my mom.

I walk out. "How did it go?" Jamie asks. I show then my bloody lip.

"Oh my gosh, your mom did that to you?" Elsa asks and I nod.

"And a black eye. The good news is, that I got all my stuff." I hold up the light box.

"That's all your stuff?" Mer asks. I nod. "Pour thing. Let's get back to camp."

And we head back, with me crying.