Movies

TRINITY

It has been a week. We leave today.

"Everyone's stuff all packed? Good." I say. We already got all the teeth back, because tooth said she'll only stay if we get the teeth.

Serena has been with us the whole time, and she's starting to become a good friend. She's even taught me 7 spells already.

"Alright. We are going to transport." Serena says. "And the way to do that is think of your destination. Ready?" I nod.

I think of the workshop. Then I waved the wand. We were at the workshop. Yay!

"I did it!" I cheer. Everyone claps. I bow.

"Well, I better put Iva back in the shed, and Put the dogs in the dog room." I say.

"We don't have a dog room." Jack says.

"Not yet." I point out. Then I walk to the room on my right. I put them in there then feed them.

I go to my room to change. I put on jeans and a blue shirt. I wear some boots, because Serena told me that you can easily tuck your wand in the boot.

I tuck it in my boot. Cute.

"Alright what you wanna do?" I plop on the couch. I turn on the tv. Boring. I turn on the Xbox. I play are you smarter than a 5th grader.

"I win!" I yell. Everyone laughs at me. Whatever.

Jamie, Serena, Elsa, Jack, Rap, and Hicc all grab controllers. They play a round and I win. Then Jack wins. Then Serena. Then me.

"I won!" I tease. "Alright. This is getting boring. What do we do now?"

I turn on the tv. Still boring.

"Alright. Elsa give me a number one threw ten." I say.

"1." She shrugs.

"Jack."

"2."

"Hiccup."

"5."

I press 125. The baby channel turns on. "Why?" I pretend to cry.

"Alright. Mer?"

"0. Ha." She laughs.

"Rap?"

"3!"

"Jamie."

"7."

I press 037. Disney channel comes on. "Oh! Frozen is on." I clap.

"What's that?" Elsa asks.

"A story about your life." I answer.

It shows how Anna comes into Elsa's castle. "Oh! This is my favorite song in the movie."

"You don't have to protect me. I'm not afraid.

Please don't shut me out again.

Please don't slam the door.

You don't have to keep you distance anymore.

Cause for the first time in forever.

I finally understand.

Cause for the first time in forever.

We can fix this hand in hand.

We can head down this mountain together.

You don't have to live in fear.

Cause for the first time in forever.

I will be right here." TV Anna sings. Everyone stares at the tv.

Elsa sings along with herself. "Anna.

Please go back home

Your life awaits

Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates"

I sing along with Anna. T=B E=I

Yeah but

I know

You mean well

But leave me be

Yes I'm alone

But I'm alone and free

Just stay away and you'll be safe from me

Actually we're not

What do you mean your not

I get the feeling you don't know

What do I not know

Arendelle's in deep deep deep deep snow." I sing. We don't finish it, instead I go on demand.

"Jack, wanna see your movie?" I ask. He nods.

I put on rise of the guardians. "Rise Of The Guardians? Weird title." He comments.

"Do we all have movies?" Rap asks.

"Yes. Except You, Hiccups, and Merida's cost money." I say.

"Darkness." Jacks voice says. He laughs.

It shows Jack flying into the tree.

"Fast foreword." Jack says. I fast forward. He says stop at the part where it shows him making Jamie fly on the sled. "Awesome!"

"Who wants to see Rapunzel's?" they all nod. "It's called Tangled."

I put on Tangled.

"Oh! I know this whole song!" I say.

"Me too." Rap claps.

We both sing.

"7am the usual morning lineups.

Start on the chores

And sweep to the floors all clean

Polish and wax

Do laundry mop and shine up

Sweep again and by then it's like Seven fifteen

And so I'll read a book

Or maybe two or three

I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery.-" we are cut off by Mer turning the movie off.

"My turn." She hands the remote to me. I press the button that says pay. I play the movie. It shows little Mer.

"Awe, Mer was so cute when she was little." Hiccup says. We all nod in agreement.

Then after a while I put on How to Train your Dragon. I skip the part that has Hiccup falling for Astrid. We don't want people to get jealous. (Merida.)

I go to the part when he meets Toothless. He sticks his hand out and toothless puts his hand in it.

"Awe. And Hiccup, you have a second movie too." I say. Then after we watch a little of it, I turn the T.V off. "TV is such a bore."

"Now what?" Hiccup says.

"I don't know. You guys wanna watch Teen Beach Movie?" I say. It's the movie that just started on Disney Channel, so.

They all nod. I put it on and we watch it. I pass out in the first ten minutes.