Tricks.

TRINITY

Me and Terri snuck to the toy making room. We went inside and went to the chalk board.

"Alright. If I'm going to teach you to be bad, then we are going to have to change that!" she gestures to me. She throws me a leather jacket, black skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, and leather boots.

I go to the bathroom and change. Afterwards she puts black eye shadow on me and black lipstick.

"Now you look amazing. Now the hair-" she starts. What? I I mediated cut her off by trying to run. "Don't worry, I meant the spray kind. And I'll use the the blonde kind."

"Why?"

"It's called Operation Swap." She laughs. "You be me, and I be you." I nod.

So I get my magic bag and get some black hairspray and blonde. I sprayed the blond in her long hair while she sprayed the sparkly black in my hair.

"Perfect." We say together.

"Ready?" she asks. I nod.

We walk to the living room. She plops as I sit with my feet on my couch. She sneaks me a piece of gum and I chew it.

JAMIE

Trinity and Terri ran off. About an hour later the came back.

Terri chewed her gum while Trinity giggled.

"Trinity, can I talk to you?" I ask. Terri and Trinity share a look and they both comes up to me.

"Yeah?" Terri says. Trinity giggles. Huh? I asked for Trinity not Trinity and Terri.

"I said just Trinity." I say once we are all in Trinity's room.

"Alright, don't tell anyone. We are only letting you in on the plan." Trinity says. Terri creates a snowflake and Trinity creates black sand.

"Wait, so Trinity is really Terri, and Terri is really Trinity?" I ask. The real Trinity nods.

Terri walks out of the room and I turn to Trinity. "Yes?" she asks.

"I was just going to ask why you were acting so weird. Case solved." I say.

"Don't tell." She walks out. I follow.

TRINITY (Dressed as Terri)

I walked out and plopped on the couch. Jamie sat in between me and Terri. I smiled.

"Let's watch... The Purge." I suggest.

I put on the Purge. It's where people get to do what they want for a whole night.

-

After we watched the movie, it was around 9:00. I put on a black night gown and Terri a blue. She slept on my bed while I slept on the couch. It was actually really comfy.

After I was about to go to sleep, Terri jumped on me.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yelled to her. We both sat up.

"I'm bored and I don't sleep. Let's go play!" she whispers back.

"No! I have to sleep." I lay back down.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" she says after a while.

"That only works on Elsa." I giggle. She gives me puppy dog eyes. "And your using my puppy dog face against me. Fine."

We get up and go to the training room. I make it snow while she makes snow angles. Then we skated and had a snowball fight. I looked at the huge clock. It said 3:12am. Shoot!

"We need to go to sleep." I say. She nods and heads to my room. I clean up all the snow then go to the couch.

But I can't sleep.