Sing off

TRINITY

I left Jayda and them behind. I walked with Jamie to his room. "There, now she can't get you if you lock your door."

He sighs. "Alright. Well goodnight my love."

"Goodnight." I gave him a peck on the lips then grab my hair and skipped to my room.

When I got there, Serena was at the door.

"What do you want?" I snap at her.

"Well, I just thought of a grande idea." She claps, but then glares at me. "We should have a sing off."

I think for a second, then say "your on. Tomorrow at 5:00."

I walk into my room and shut her face in the door. I put on a night gown and fell asleep right away.

My eyes jolt open. I have to wear something fitting. I go and pick out a white dress that's meant for dancing. Then I put on some white flats.

I walk out of my room to see Jayda. She's wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

"Aren't you cold?" I ask her. She nods. "Well, you can borrow one of my outfits."

She scrambles into my room. "How can you stand this weather?"

Oh, that's right! I never told her about being able to control ice and snow. "Did I tell you that about everyone's powers?" she nods. "Well, I can do all that to."

"Prove it!" she folds her arms.

"Flower gleam and glow. Let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine. What once was mine." I sing and my hair glows. Then I grab my bow and arrow. "This is Merida's first bow." I shoot it directly at a bullseye on the target. Then I take a deep breath. "Let it go." I sing and create a snowflake. I jump in the air and fly around my room then land again. "And for Hiccups, I need to show you my dragon."

"You have a dragon?" she asks. She is shocked, I can tell by the way her eyes are popping out of her head. I nod.

I grab a pair of black skinny jeans, and a BVB shirt. "Black Veil Brides! You know I love that band!"

I hand her some black converse. I look at the time. 10:56. "Hurry, I have a sing off against Serena at five."

She runs to the bathroom and takes a shower with my extra towel. She runs out in her usual ponytail and the outfit I let her wear.

"Thanks." She hugs me. "I'm leaving today. Serena is too."

I clap. Man, I can't wait until she gets out of here. Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy already left, which is sad, but they have duties to attend.

We walk out and I'm greeted by Gage and Timmy. "Where's Toby?" I ask.

Just then Toby gives me another snake spray.

"How many of these does he have?" I whisper. I look back and see my hair being dragged. I need Rap to braid it. I see Elsa. "Elsa, do you know where Rap is?"

"In her room. Who's this?" She gestured to Timmy and Gage.

"Suitors." I whisper to her. She nods and goes back to reading I throw a snowball at her and she looks up. "wait, before I start a war, I just want to do this!" I make a huge snowball and make it fall on her head. I then run off to Raps room.

"Oh, hi Trinity." She waves.

"Hey. Can you braid my hair again?" I ask. I glance back and see the three still following me. Rap nods and we skip to the living room. She braids my hair and it takes ten minutes, probably because there are no flowers in it.