Alone Again

TRINITY

I just finished crying when North told me we had to drive Jamie back. I got sad, but not crying sad, because I modified our phones to were we can hologram chat.

The Big Five, me, Jamie, and North got in the sleigh. I sat in between Elsa and Jamie.

When we got to Jamie's house, North said "Trinity, go walk Jamie up to his house."

I nod and we get up. "Come on. I want you to meet my parents." He says. I get nervous. Will they like me?

"Mom! I want you to meet someone. Dad!" Jamie yells as we get inside. His parents walk in and see me.

"Is this the girl that you said-" His dad starts but Jamie cuts him off.

"Dad!"

"Wait, what?" I ask curiously. His dad smiles deviously.

"Jamie said that you make his world spin." His mom finishes. I blush and smile.

"Hi. I'm James and this is my wife Terri." His dad shakes my hand. "But you can call us dad and mom." He smirks. I laugh as Jamie blushes.

"Ok. I'm Trinity." I curtsy.

"This ones good. I can feel it." His mom tells him.

"Well she still has to meet Sophie." Jamie yells for Sophie.

A girl that looks about 9 comes out. "Hello. I'm Sophie."

"Hello. I'm Trinity."

"Well, are your parents outside? We would love to meet them." His mom says.

"No. Actually, I kinda don't have parents. I live by myself." I excuse.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear."

"Well I better go. It was nice meeting you all." I wave and Jamie walks me out the door.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me to him. He gives me a passionate kiss and I return.

"Goodbye." I say.

"Bye." He hugs me. I wave and run back to the sleigh.

"What took you so long?" Hiccup smirks.

We start to fly off. "Well, I met his family, then-that's it." I answer. They look at me and smile weirdly. I change the subject. "Are you all leaving?"

"Yep." Elsa says. Then the ride was silent.

We first arrived at Dunbroch castle. The triplets walk up. They are now 11.

"Merida's home!" one yells. They wave then run away. I laugh. Merida waves then goes to chase them.

We then go to Berk.Hiccups mom comes and waves.

"How are the weapons I sent you?" I ask. I send stuff to all the castles and places.

"Just fine, thank you." Her and Hiccup wave goodbye.

We go to Corona next. Eugene waves.

Rapunzel tackles him with a hug. They wave goodbye as we take off.

Then we go to Arendelle. Anna and Kristoff are there.

"Elsa, I'm pregnant!" Anna screeches and hugs Elsa. Elsa jumps with her. We take off.

"I can fly home on my home." Jack says.

North nods as I say "Bye Jack! Stay cold."

"I will!" he yells as he flys away.

Then we get back to the Northpole. As soon as we get there I pass out on the couch.