Getting ready.

ELSA

I stuck the needle in Trinity. I can imagine that it hurt. I felt bad. I asked north if it was good or bad. He would know. He's lived with her for five years.

"Yes it's natural. It happens often. Just take her to her room and she'll wake up in a couple hours." He says. I look at the time. 3:00.

I take her to her room and wait for her to awaken.

TRINITY

I woke up to see Elsa. When I was about to get up, I realize I'm not wearing any cloths. I quickly covered up.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake. I almost had a heart attack." She hugs me. "It's six and you need to be ready by eight. I will go get Mer and Rap. You take a shower."

She rushed out of the room I run into my bathroom and take a ten minute bath. I came out in my towel to find Rap holding a dress, Elsa with a makeup kit, and Mer with a brush and other hair supplies.

"Alright. I'll do your dress and shoes first, then Mer will do your hair, then Elsa will do your makeup. Ok?" Rap says all in one breath.

I walk over to her and she's holing a pretty dress. It was blue on the bottom, then on top it was black with jewels. She got me into it. I insisted on wearing black tights under it since it's so short. I put on some blue heels that match.

I walk over to Mer next. She curls my hair and put it in a ponytail. My bangs curled and stuck out.

I walk over to Elsa next. She puts on some light blue makeup. She also painted my nails.

All of that took an hour and a half. I look in the mirror and don't see myself. I see a beautiful girl that looks like she's going to prom.

"Thank you. Now get out. Jamie is picking me up soon." I rush them out, after I give them all hugs.

At 7:57 Jamie comes and Knocks on the door. Here it goes.

JAMIE-6:00

I go into my room to find Hiccup and Jack.

"Go take a shower." Jack throws a towel at my face.

I take a ten minute shower. I get out and hiccup tosses me a suit. I put it on. It had jeans and a light blue undershirt. The jacket was a grayish color.

The guys do my hair the way it normally is. I walk to Trinity's room. She opens the door.

My mouth fell open.

A/N

Do you think Trinity should come back heartbroken, or in the best mood ever?