Dances and surprises

ELSA

I woke up early, I don't know why. I went out and saw Trinity's Aunt. "Hello, Queen Kim." I sit.

"Hello, call me Kimberly. Aren't you the queen one?" she says. I nod. "Oh, splendid!"

I laugh. I get up and make us both tea. I give it to her and she thanks me.

"Well, I can say that your my favorite out of you five." She laughs.

"Thank you." I say.

"Now, tell me about Trinity." She says.

"Huh?"

"You know, tell me about her personality and stuff."

"You mean you don't know?"

"Well no. As a kid she didn't tell anyone her feelings, not to mention I didn't talk to her much." She sighs. "No one was really there for her."

"Ok. Well what do you want to know?" I say politely.

"Ok, first, who owns this place, and what is this place?" she gestures to the workshop.

"It's Santa's workshop." I drunk my tea.

She laughs.

"I'm serious. Although we call him North. And there's Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy." I count the Guardians. "want to meet North?"

She nods and I call for North. He comes. Her eyes widen. "Your Santa?"

"Yes. Who are you?" He says.

"I'm Trinity's aunt. Also known as the Queen of England. Trinity is going to be Queen soon though."

"What?" His eyes widen. "My Trinity? My technical daughter Trinity?"

"Yes." She nods. He sits on the couch.

"How come you guys don't tell me this stuff?" He asks me.

"I thought Trinity told you. And Trinity is still gonna live here." I assure him. He sighs in relief.

"Alright. I have to go. Nice meeting you." You walks away.

"Anyways, how did Trinity end up here?" She sips her tea.

"The moon chose her to become part of the Big Five. But now it's the big Five 1/2. Trinity named it." I smile.

"And she chose to live here?" She asks. I nod.

I answer a few more questions until the others, besides Trinity and Jamie walk in.

"What up." Mer states. I giggle.

"So. You are, The big five?" She asks. We nod.

After about ten minutes, Trinity and Jamie walk in. Trinity's wearing a greenish blue puffy dress.

"Oh good. Your wearing the dress I told you to wear. Your going to need to learn to dance in those." Kimberly laughs.

Trinity's eyes widen. "Dance?"

"Well, yes. Every princess learned it. I did.

"I suck at dancing." She lays on the couch.

"No. Today's a Queen day, so you need to act like a Queen." She instructs. Trinity puts a fake smile on her face and sits up.

"Alright. What are we going to learn first?" She asks.

TRINITY

She hands me a pile of books. "Do I have to read these?"

"Put them on your head." she instructs. I do as told and they stay.

"Now walk." She smiles.

I do as told again and they fall on my foot. "Ow!" everyone laughs. I glare.