Bye.

TRINITY

Man, it felt good to do that. I cleaned the dirt off my dress then look at everyone looking at me.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side." Jack says. I playfully stick our my tongue when someone tackles me.

"Jayda! Get off me." She does as told. I stand up and see everyone laughing.

"I'm leaving. And I'm taking them with me." She gestured to Gage, Timmy, And Toby. Toby walks up to me and hands me a sack that's as big as North's toy bag. I look inside and see candy, about half of it Snake Spray.

"Thanks kid." He hugs me and I pat his back instead of hugging him back.

Gage comes and helps me up. he puts a hat on my head. "This is the hat that you gave to Kelsey."

"Jayda got it back." It's a DC hat that's black and the rim is blue with white strips. He plants a kiss on my nose and I startle. I laugh as he walks away blushing and Timmy walks forward.

"Well, I'll have to see you again soon." He also places a hat on my hat. It's a hat I stole from him multiple times. It was red and black. "Miss you." He also plants a kiss on my nose and I startle.

Then Jayda walks up. Tears come to my eyes. "T-tell my mom, dad, Kelsey, Madi, grandma, Shannon, everyone that I love them." I sob and hug her tight. She's also crying.

"I'll miss you." She cries.

"Miss you too." I fall to the ground while still hugging her. We are now sitting on the floor hugging.

We stop hugging and get up. "I remember the old days when you would sing that one thing." She laughed. I thought for a second.

"The one with Hiccup and Jack?" I ask and we both laugh.

"What?" Hiccup and Jack both say. I run and grab my computer. I put it on and sing along to it.

"If you were gay

That be ok

I mean cause hey

Ha

I'd like you anyway

Because you see

If it were me

I would feel free to say

That I was gay

But I'm not gay" I sing along to it. Hiccup and Jacks eyes widen as they watch the video.

Then my and Jayda both sing.

"If you were quire

I'd still be here

Year after year

Because your dear to me

And I know that you

Would except me to

If I told you today

Hey guess what I'm gay

But I'm not gay

I'm happy

Just being with you

So what should it matter to me

What you do in bed with guys." We are singing and dancing along to it. We are also laughing as we sing.

Then I just sing.

"If you were gay

I'd shout hurray

And here I'd stay

But I wouldn't get in your way

You can count on me

To always be beside you everyday

To tell you it's ok

You were just born that way

And as they say

It's in your DNA your gay!"

Jayda says "I am not gay!"

"If you were gay!" I finish as Jayda falls to the ground. We all laugh.

"Well, time to go." She says. We say goodbye and they all go. I let some tears fall but Rap walks up and hands me Charming. I hug him and cry on him.