Swimming

TRINITY

We are all putting on our bathing suits. The boys went and bought some.

"How do I look?" I asked all the girls. They clapped. "You guys look wonderful too."

I wrapped a towel around myself. All the boys came and I showed them to the pool.

"Are you older than 14?" The lady asked.

"Yes." Was all I said. Duh! What? Do I look 11?

We all walked in. I put my towel in a chair and hop into the pool. Every did the same. We all played in the pool for an hour.

"I'm going to tan. Who wants to ran with me?" Rap gets out and I follow. We both sit in chairs and tan. Rap gets up and hops in the pool with Flynn.

Jamie sits in her spot. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself." I wink.

I notice some guys staring at me. I put a towel on and they look away. Jamie glared at them.

"So, it's almost 5:00. What are we doing next?" he asks.

"Eating." I say. He nods. Awkward. "Wanna hang out later?"

"Yes." I answer. I go near the edge of the pool. I push Jamie in. Then he pulls me in. And if your wondering, yes my hair is still long, it's just in a braid.

I splash him and laugh as he wipes the water from his eyes. He splashed me back and I dodge it by going under. After about ten minutes, I decided it was time to go eat.

When I get out, I say "stay here. I'll come get you all when the food is ready."