Almost

TRINITY

Well, there is only two days left 'till my birthday. I'm nervous, and excited.

"Trinity!" Rap knocked.

"Come in." I say. It was only her who came in.

"Alright. I know your not doing anything fancy for your birthday, but you should still wear this." She held one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen.

"Ok, I'll wear it. Thank you. Is that all?" I hug her. She nods then walks out of the room. I hang it on my closet door. That's right. I have a walk in closet that is almost as big as my room.

I don't know what to do. I decide to measure my hair. I let it out of its usual ponytail. It was around ten feet.

"Finally!" I say. I've been waiting for it to grow that long. Now I can rap people up with it.

I look at the time. It's only 3:56. I walk to my laptop. The next experiment that I need to do is hair growth.

I go to the lab on mix it all up. It doesn't say you have to wait for it to cool or anything, so I just put a drop or two in my mouth. If I were to put it all in my mouth, my hair would grow to be about 200ft long. And Raps was only 70ft.

I look at the time again. I've been doing that a lot lately. It's 4:21. I'll take a nap.

I went to the couch. I slept for about an hour before I heard Rap screech.

RAPUNZEL

I finished all the dresses. They all looked so perfect. I just couldn't help it. I screeched.

"Rapunzel? Are you ok?" Trinity asks.

It sounds like she's is getting closer so I say "I'm perfectly fine. I just-" think Rapunzel, think! "-Saw a spider. But it turned out to be a fly." Phew.

"Oh ok." I hear her going away. I open the door. I get out of the room and lock it.

I look at Trinity on the couch. Her hair is down. "Wow Trinity. I haven't seen your hair down since Mer curled it." I sit next to her.

"Thanks. It was around 10 feet, but I had to try out a hair growth formula so I drank a drop or two. So my hair is going to grow about 30ft longer." She says.

"That's 50ft!" I say.

"I said around 30ft. It could be higher. All I have to do is put a shot in my arm if it grows to long and it'll stop growing." She shrugs. I haven't seen this long of hair since, well, you know, me!

"Ok." I go to the old training room where the party is being held. I see Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy admiring the place.

"You cleaned it!" I clap. "Now all we have to do is decorate."

Mer, Hiccup, Jack, and Elsa walk in. "Who's ready to decorate?" Mer holds up some bags.

We look through it. "I'll paint the banner."

"I'll help." Elsa and I grab it and place it lasted out on the floor.

"Alright. We first need to write happy birthday." I say. At the top, I paint 'happy birthday' in Rainbow. Then Elsa uses her powers to write 'Trinity' in ice.

We do a bunch of designs on the white parts. Then we hang it up at the entrance.

"Perfect!" We both say together. We laugh.

"Nice!" Jack flies up and admires it.

We didn't design anymore things, we'll have to wait until tomorrow for that.

"Goodnight" we all say.

I walk out and see a trail of hair. It leads from the kitchen to the living room to the garden then to Trinity's room.

"Trinity! You need to measure your hair." I knock. She comes out and we put her hair in a almost straight line. We had to turn it once we reached a corner. I measured it. "70ft! We need the shot!" I say to her. She runs and gets it.

"You do it. I can't." She says. She closes her eyes then I Stick it in. "Don't tell anyone!" She says. I nod.

"Oh," she adds. "In going to need you to braid it on my birthday. Ok?" I nod again. We say goodnight and I went off to bed.

TRINITY

I had to gather all my hair into a pile while I was in my lab. Right now it's 6:59. Tomorrow's my birthday.

Rapunzel said she would come to my room at 10:00 and help me get ready. I gratefully excepted.

I've been in my lab all day. I don't know why, but I have.

I was just about to fall asleep when someone knocked. "Who is it?"

"It's North."

"Come in." I hid my hair pile in the closet.

"I just wanted to say that we'll be having cake and ice cream at 12:00am." He says then walks out.

I'm so bored!

"7am the usual morning lineup

Start on the chores

And sweep till the floors all clean

Polish and wax

Do laundry mop and shin up

Sweep again and by then it's like 7:15

And so I'll read a book

Or maybe two or three

I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery

I'll play guitar

And knit

And cook and basically

Just wonder when will my life begin-" I sang but was interrupted. I saw Rap coming in.

Trinity=Italics Rapunzel=bold both=regular

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking.

Papier-Mâché

A bit of ballet

And chess

Pottery

And ventriloquy

Candle making

Then I'll stretch

Maybe sketch

Take a climb

Sew a dress

And I'll read the books

If I have time to Spare

I'll paint the walls some more

I'm sure there's room somewhere

Then I'll brush

And brush

And brush

And brush my hair

Stuck in the same place I've always been

And I'll keep wondering

And wondering

And wondering

And wondering

When will my life begin?" We ended. We heard applause and got startled.

"You guys sing awesome together." Jamie.

"Thank you." We bow. I make sure my hair is in my closet still, and it is.

"Well you should all go. I'm going to work tonight." I make them all get out. I close the door and wait for them all to walk away.

I gather up all my hair and opened the door slightly. No on is there. I scurry to my room. It's 7:30. I can't wait for tomorrow.