I did it for a friend

TRINITY

My head hurts really bad. When we got there I put Iva in the shed and then walked to the couch.

They ate a feast to celebrate. I just slept. When I woke up, I made a sandwich. I ate it then checked the time. It was 3:00pm. Jamie walked in the room then jumped back.

"What? did I startle you?" I tease.

"No, but your hair did." I get confused but he hands me a hand mirror. I look and have a black streak?!

"What the?!" I yell. I drop the mirror and it breaks. I grab my chest because it hurts. Elsa and Jack come up to us.

"What is-" she starts but she sees my hair and yells for North.

"What?" He says.

"I have to take Trinity to the trolls. Can I have two snow globes please?" She and Jack help me up.

"What's going on?" Jamie demands.

"Where did Pitch hit you?" She asks.

I point to my chest, still in pain.

North gets back to us and hands us two globes.

"To Arendelle." She throws it.

"Coming Jamie?" Jack asks. Jamie nods. We all head in the portal.

When we step out I don't hurt anymore. "I don't hurt anymore." Another strip turns black.

"Anna! Anna!" Elsa runs and we follow.

She runs into Anna. I bow. "Princess Anna of Arendelle."

"Hello. Yes Elsa?" she waves to me.

"I need you to take us to Kristoff's Family." Elsa points to me and she understands.

Anna leaves and returns five minutes later with Sven, Olaf, and Kristoff.

"Nice to meet you Sven, Olaf and Kristoff." I wave.

They help me on Sven and Olaf sits in front of me. I laugh as he tickles me. Jamie sits behind me.

About five minutes later we get there.

"Where's Grand Pabby." Kristoff asks. The troll rolls up to us when he hears his name. He sees me.

"There is black sand in your heart. Only an act off true love can help you." He says.

"Is there any other cure?" Jack asks.

"The only other way is if The one who put it there takes it out." He says. "Sorry."

I fall to the ground. Another two strips turn black.

"Thank you. Let's go." We all go.

Great, it's making me moody.

We all arrive and everyone is waiting for us in the living room.

"Well?" Mer asks. Another strip turns back. "Great. Our champion is dying."

I suddenly get a pain in my eyes.

I open them and go to the mirror. Great now my eyes are golden like Pitches. Another strip turns black, leaving only one blonde.

I make a snowflake. I walk to the couch. I make more as I sat down down. As I make a fourth one, it turns into black sand. I jump.

"Wow. You really are a monster." My voice says, but deeper.

"Did you say something?" I ask everyone. Everyone shakes their heads.

"It was me. Your evil self. You really are stupid."