•Chapter twenty-three•

annies pov

"no! i want roses, white and red only!" i yelled on the phone as i had the twins in a wrap against my chest.

"why are you guys rushing into this?" kenzie asked as she opened the box of candle holders. "you've been engaged for a month."

i sighed, hanging up on the call. "we're planning 6 months ahead." i explained, then looked at the large white board that had our to-do list and schedule for the month. "next is, cake." i said, then dialed the number.

"how about dresses?" hayley asked, walking into the living room with us with strawberries and whipped cream.

"that's at 3 today. first is bridesmaids then next week is my dress." i answered, then hayden came in from the garage. "did you put in the racks?"

"yes." hayden replied, then grabbed a juice. me and him are working out daily and dieting for the wedding. we don't need to, but i just had twins and we haven't gone to the gym much.

"why do you guys need racks?" kenzie asked, as she wrote in the wedding planner.

"kali has 6 bikes. we have 4 different strollers. plus haydens bikes, mine, and his stupid dirt bike, we need racks." i sighed, then kali ran up to me.

"mommy i'm hungry." kali said.

"you just had lunch 12 minutes ago. i told you to say all your hard boiled egg." i said, getting up to the kitchen. "you know the rules honey." she nodded, then ate her leftovers from a few minutes ago.

her leftovers used to go to waste and she'd always want goldfish or crackers, but our rule is to finish what she didn't finish. if she did finish her meal, that's when snacks like apples or carrots are given, until snack time at 4:30 where she could choose one thing from the bin.

"so kenzie, will we be needing a maternity dress for you?" i asked, as i sat back down.

"not yet. me and johnny went to a fertility doctor and she said it's best for us to try for the next few months and if that doesn't help, then we look into ivf." kenzie sighed, then i hugged her and we went back to wedding planning.

"what colors are you guys doing?" the lady asked, as my bridesmaids, me, and the kids sat in our private room.

"our colors are beige-y nude, maroon and white. but the thing is my husband will be in a purple suit and his groomsmen will be in maroon." i explained, and the lady nodded. "so a nude or beige dress."

she brought out the dresses, and took two girls at a time to see which design i liked and what fit better with the girls.

my bridesmaids were lilia, jayden, kenzie, hayley, paige, brec, and katie. haydens groomsmen were johnny, all three of his brothers, caden, rush, and carson. we decided to keep the wedding party as small as possible. the flower girls are anthem, kali and gabriella. my dad will walk me down while my mom pushed the twins in a custom bassinet we're getting made, and maddie will be helping the flower girls out.

after 5 hours, we finally found dresses. but, we couldn't find the perfect bridesmaids dresses for me so the designer will be designing them per my request. we did find the perfect color. "so annie did you call the designer about your wedding dress?" kenzie asked, and i shook my head.

"dolce and gabbana actually reaches out about my dress." i told her while slicing apples.

"that's amazing! so did you have an idea in mind?" hayley asked, grabbing an apple slice.

"well ever since i was a teen, i wanted a big poofy dress. now, i was a long, like long lace train, and a simple sleek dress, not poofy." i explained, now that was my dream dress.