•Chapter 14•

Kenzie's POV

Kenzie's POV

I was worried about Annie. Suicide? I never knew Annie would ever do that. Actually, she was the last person I thought who would commit that.

My mom, Maddie, Johnny, and I went shopping for baby food. We know not to trust the baby food, so we bought so many products to make our own.

"Kenz, this is so cute!" Maddie said, pointing to a mini toilet for potty training.

"Yeah, but wait another year." I laughed, then saw my mom put in the basket a whole set for baby food. "Mom?" I questioned.

"They didn't have this when you two were born, so you ate that baby jar stuff, until I saw mold in one of them. So I just used a blender." My mom explained.

"Why can't we use our blender?" I asked, then she took out something from the box.

"Because this comes with these!" She cheered, showing me jars with a little smiley face on it.

"Fine, oh! I saw this was good!" I said, holding up a mesh thingy.

"What is that?" Johnny asked, with a toy on his head, which Maddie put there.

"I heard you could put soft foods and they'd get the flavor and as they eat, it's like baby food." I explained, but they all looked like I was crazy. "Just buy it." I said, rolling my eyes and regretted being my family.

Once we left, we bought more than enough, plus Maddie and my mom bought like 7 pairs of clothes for her. We were set, for like another baby. Yeah, but no.

We heard Annie was doing better, one day at a time. The public didn't know, but we just said she was taking her time off.

We went to the grocery store next. Buying soft foods, baby cereal, etc. We got tons of fruit, veggies, and some treats for us.

Once we got home, Maddie went to a meeting with my mom, while I fed Gabriella, and Johnny put the food away. Gabriella took her nap, while me and Johnny made calls, appointments, replied to emails, and just, worked a lot, until Gabriella woke up.

I made her some carrot baby food, and prepared some water in a bowl. We fed her, but most of it went all over her adorable face.

Her beautiful green eyes, similar to both Maddie's. Some green, blue, and a hint of hazel. Today was our official first day vlogging, since it's her first time eating real food.

After, we cleaned her, and began our own dinner. Johnny cooked some Italian pasta as my mom and Greg played with Gabriella and Maddie took a shower.

I did so as well, pumped, then folded clothes until dinner. We all ate and talked about our day.

The next day, me and Johnny packed and we're getting ready to fly to New York. We were taking Gabriella and we are meeting Lauren there. Johnny has been writing and recording songs since the beginning of my pregnancy.

Same went with me. Well, he wrote the songs, and we created two new songs wish each other. We're announcing the album.

I grabbed all my clothes, Gabriella's and Johnny's, then put them into two separate suitcases. We were only gonna be there for a few days, but have a few interviews.

Once done, we headed to the airport. We booked the flight so it was during Gabriella's nap time. Me and Johnny were in business class, and there were sections with two seats in each. I held Gabriella in a silk wrap on my chest.

On the plane, Gabriella slept for two hours, until waking up at 3 pm. Johnny was working on his laptop so I fed her. "Here, let me burp her." Johnny offered, and I let him.

I went on my laptop, emailed some people, watched some Netflix while Johnny played with Gabriella throughout the rest of the flight. Gabriella was surprisingly happy and highly throughout the flight.

Once we landed, we went straight to the hotel. Johnny set up the transportable stroller and I put everything away, as Gabriella was in her swing. I showered first while Johnny stayed with Gabriella. Johnny showered next and I got ready, still watching Gabriella.

I put on a pair of jeans, a whit off the shoulder top, and some white strapped heels. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. Johnny got ready quickly, putting on his Off White shirt and Gucci jacket with his jeans.

Once done, I changed Gabriella in her adorable little outfit, which was a white onesie with white flowers and a pair of her baby jeans. Johnny held the diaper bag, and then I grabbed my purse. We locked up the hotel room and walked down to the lobby.

The restaurant we were meeting Lauren at was just two blocks away, so we walked. Gabriella didn't love how loud it was, but she managed.

Once they got there, they walked to the table and waited for Lauren, who was lost. Kenzie fed Gabriella, put her to sleep and then put her in the stroller.

Lauren arrived just a few minutes later, and they all caught up and ate. Once we got back in the hotel, Lauren went to her room a few floors down and Gabriella was awake. I gave her a bath in the sink, then changed her into light blue onesie with a cute cloud on it.

I played with her for a while, and so did Johnny. I fed her, then put her to sleep in the portable crib two hours later, then changed myself. I put on my grey shorts and sports bra. Gabriella was sleeping soundly, since it was 10 pm in LA, and that's what she's most used to. It was the same time since we were in NY, and she never got used to Toronto time, so she was passed out.

I went into the king bed, and went on my computer. Johnny joined me, after haven got a business call in the lounge area. We both talked, and I FaceTimed Annie to see how she was doing. We watched a movie, but fell asleep during it. We needed sleep anyway, since Gabriella woke us up a few hours later.