•Chapter two•

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

I woke up terribly sick, again! Last week we took the first test, it was positive. We were so freakin happy! I mean, we can have another chance to have a kid, and we thought I'd never get pregnant again. Sure it's early but it's better than not even having a child ever again.

We took many more tests, and today I'm going to the doctors. All the tests were positive, but now we're going to the doctors to get our first checkup.

I put on my white skirt, ending mid thigh with a black Los Angles shirt and white heels. I curled my hair then Hayden came out from the shower as I was doing my makeup. He got ready and was done by the time I was.

We held hands as we walked to his car. I got in on the passenger side while he went to the drivers side. We stopped by Wendy's to get my favorite breakfast, and then headed to the appointment.

We walked inside, and I felt so uncomfortable. Many people there, all in mid-20's to mid-30's. We signed in, and I felt eyes watch me and judge me. I mean, I'm like a kid in a club right now.

We sat at the two open seats, a young girl next to me, one I didn't notice till I looked at her. She looked very young, like Hayley's age. Her blue earphones in both ears connected to her small phone.

"Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" Annie asked her.

The blonde girl looked up, "no, you can sit if you want." The girl said, sitting up and putting her hand on her large belly.

"Thank you." I said, then sat next to her as Hayden sat next to me.

"Is this your first time here?" The blonde asked. "Oh, and I'm Gen." She introduced herself to me.

"Hi, I'm Annie." I said, shaking her hand. "This is my boyfriend Hayden." I said and they shook hands. "And yes, this is our first time here. You?"

"Nope, this is my 13th time here." Gen said.

"I'm sorry if this offends you but, how old are you?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. I get used to it. And I'm 16." Gen said. "I know, I'm young. But sadly, I can't say this is my first kid."

"Really? You have another?"

"Twin Girls. They're 3 now. Their father was there until I got pregnant again, he fled to college and never left anything. Sorry, I'm rambling. How about you?"

"I'm 19. This isn't my first time pregnant either. I was pregnant before, but that ended in a miscarriage. I lost two sons." I said, trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry." She said to me.

"Jenifer Wilson?" A nurse called out, and Hayden helped her up.

"Thank you. And good luck." Gen said, before the nurse guided her to the room.