•Chapter twenty-one•

annies pov

i was one week over due. but now i'm in labor and in pain like a lot of pain. and we've been in this fucking hospital for 9 hours yet, i'm still at 5 centimeters! "i'm starving but i can't eat so get me ice chips!" i yelled, then a contraction came over me. "and epidural!"

"help ms. leblanc, i'm dr. michel, i'll be delivering your baby today." the man said, putting on gloves. "may i-"

"go ahead." i said, opening my legs so he can check my cervix. "can i get my epidural?"

"wow, you're already at 9 centimeters in under 30 minutes. sorry, no epidural." dr. michel said, then took off his gloves. "now, you need to be at 10 centimeters to start pushing. i'll be called back once that happens."

about 20 minutes later, i started pushing. i had hayden on one side, and our moms on the other. "i can't, i cant." i said, crying and sweating.

"hey, hey." my mom looked into my eyes. "a few minutes of pain, for a lifetime of happiness."

"that's hella cheesy." i laughed, crying as well.

"you better start pushing or else i'll yank those babies out." tisha said, and that helped. so i pushed, and pushed, and then, 10 minutes of pushing and our baby boy was born.

"oh my god!" i cried, as my baby was taken to get checked up on. "go hayden." i said, and he ran to the other side of the room, seeing the baby. "now here comes laura." i said, then hayden came back to my side and i started pushing more. and 4 minutes later and one last push, our baby, wait what?

"guess you have a baby girl." dr. michel said, then took him to get checked. in a few minutes, they handed both babies to hayden, then hayden handed one of the twins to annie.

after two days, i was ready to go home with the twins. kali visited us the other day, she was happy, but also sad she didn't get a puppy. our nursery was set up in our new house. we bought it when i was 5 months along. it had 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, an indoor pool, and the backyard has lots of room for the kids, and all kinds of fruit trees. it's our perfect home.

"uh, home." i said, as we walked into the house. hayden was carrying the babies in their car seats, and kali ran to me.

"mommy! daddy! you're home." kali said, then my mom walked to us.

"hey baby!" i said, trying my best to hug her. but i was still recovering.

i sat down on the couch, and hayden handed me the twins. the nurses at the hospital taught me how to feed both at the same time. after i fed them, my mom and hayden burped them while i cleaned up.

annieleblanc

liked by haydensummerall , madslewis , and 872,088 othersannieleblanc- meet karma and landon summerall

annieleblanc- meet karma and landon summerall