•Chapter 5•

Kenzie's POV

Kenzie's POV

Today I was filming a video and explain everything. Well not everything exactly. It was just explaining why I kept her and my pregnancy a secret and about my struggles. Stuff about me and Johnny but not about the ring. Other things like her name and stuff. But just not in super detail.

"Hey guys. Welcome back to my channel. I am here with my baby girl, Gabriella and I am here, to explain why I kept her and my pregnancy a secret. The first topic I'm going to discuss is why I kept my pregnancy and Gabriella a secret for so long. Well, I found out I was pregnant around the time I performed with Annie and Hayden, but I think after that when I was in LA. I don't remember clearly. Anyway, I didn't start showing until 3 months." Then I heard the door opening and Maddie came in.

"Heyyyy," Maddie said awkwardly as she said by my bed and took Gabriella from my arms.

"Anyway, during the pregnancy I was very sick-"

"You were throwing up through your first and second trimester. You barely went out." Maddie added.

I glared at her then began talking again. "I started to stop working too much at 6 and a half months since I was showing quite a lot, unless I wore loose clothing. I stopped posting and stuff at 7 and a half months since I was like a balloon. She was kicking and I hated it. I'm not gonna go into too much detail."

It took me four hours to finish that video. Explaining many things but I had to take breaks to feed Gabriella and pump. I was also getting hungry too.

-

"Hey," I opened my eyes and saw Johnny holding Gabriella.

"Hey. I must've fallen asleep." I said as I got up.

"Yeah. For an hour. You ok?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah. Just tired." I said as he kissed my forehead then my lips.

"Let's go downstairs. I made dinner. Well, postmated dinner." He chuckled making me smile. I got up and started to change as he rocked Gabriella.

I slipped on a large shirt and a pair of Adidas shorts then we all went downstairs.

"Everyone left already. They went to Atlanta for an emergency meeting. So I'm staying here today." He said as he placed Gabriella in her bouncer then poured both of us a bowl of soup as I toasted some bread.

"This is delicious." I moaned as I ate the soup.

"I added some extra seasoning and some veggies in. No tomatoes or olives. Like you love." I smiled then kissed him and we ate.

After dinner, we cleaned everything then bathed Gabriella and i took a shower while he bathed her. After I was done, he took a shower as I put Gabriella to sleep.