•Chapter 1•

Kenzie's POV

Kenzie's POV

It's been just a few days since Gabriella was born and since then, my mom bought a new house which is more private and closer to the Orlando's La house. Johnny won't be going to Toronto for a while since he wants to be with me and our daughter.

We were just sent home, and I went upstairs and saw the nursery.

It was fully decorated and furnished

It was fully decorated and furnished. I loved it, but she won't be sleeping in here until she's at least 3 months maybe. Johnny came behind me with the hospital bags and gifts people gave us.

"Wow." He said as he looked around the room.

"Johnny, can you hold her for me? I'm gonna put stuff away." I said as I handed her to him.

I tried to bed down and pick up a bag but it hurt so much. After the first day, I started to bleed so I needed a bit of surgery. Nothing major that's why I was only there for like a week.

"Fine. I'll sit." I said then sat on a rocking chair and Johnny handed me our daughter then kissed my lips and went to put everything away, with my guidance, duh.

———

I was feeding Gabriella when Maddie came by. She was at a meeting earlier today. "Hey," Maddie said as she came inside the nursery as I fed Gabriella.

"Hey," I greeted her back then looked back at my sweet baby, who kept me up all night.

"How is she?" Maddie asked as she kneeled down so she could see Gabriella.

"Maddie, I have to tell you something." I told her.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I'd like you to be Gabriella's god mother. That's why I didn't put your name in hers. Because you're her aunt and god mother. I trust you most with her. You're my sister." I said to her and she started to cry.

"Of course I would be honored to." she then gave me a slight hug and then kissed Gabriella's forehead.

"Johnny is getting clothes from his house. He'll be back for dinner." I told her and she nodded.