•Chapter one•

Annie grabbed her bag, leaving Hayden in bed in their 2 bedroom apartment, she put on some glasses and headed to the drugstore

Annie grabbed her bag, leaving Hayden in bed in their 2 bedroom apartment, she put on some glasses and headed to the drugstore. Walking in, a little girl recognized her. "Excuse me, can I have a picture? I'm a huge fan!" The little girl asked, about 7.

"Oh, of course." Annie said, then the mom took a picture of the two. "What's your name honey?" Annie asked, bending down.

"My Alicia but everyone calls me Ally." Ally said.

"Nice to meet you Ally, here, I have something for you." Annie said, taking out a bag from her purse. "These are all the bracelets and some rings from AnnieLebling. All of these are now yours." Annie said, handing the bag to Ally.

"Thank you so much! You're the best!" Ally said, hugging Annie who embraced the girl.

"Aw, you too." The girl left with her mom, both couldn't stop smiling.

Annie walked down each isle, scanning each one seeing if they had the test, but once she saw it locked up, she knew she had to ask for one. Walking up the counter, the pharmacist was clearly not enjoying the job. Right when she got in line, two more people came behind her.

"Next!" The pharmacist called, and Annie walked up.

"Can I please get a pregnancy test?" She asked quietly, her sunglasses on her head now.

"Hey Ken, do we have anymore pregnancy tests?" The pharmacist yelled, asking another worker making Annie feel very embarrassed.

"It's fine." Annie said, speeding away from the counter and leaving the drugstore. Getting into her car, she calmed down a bit and then felt nauseous immediately. Grabbing a plastic bag from the back of her car from Wendy's, she threw up, feeling like she threw up her guts.

Driving home, she tested up, wiping them away immediately once she parked in the parking garage. She grabbed her purse, checking in the mirror if she left tear trails, then walked away, locking her car after.

Walking up the walk way, she opened the door and entered the very familiar lobby. After she turned 18, she and Hayden moved into the old apartment where they first lived in, in LA. Opening the door, she turned the corner and saw Hayden making breakfast.

"Hey Babe, where'd you run off to?" He asked, hugging her.

"Just went to get some medicine across the street." Annie said, sitting on the chairs at the kitchen counter.

"Which one?" He asked.

"Just some throat medicine, turns out they didn't have anymore." Annie replied, then Hayden gave her a plate full of food.

Annie looked at the food, smelling the eggs which made her run to the restroom and throw up. Hayden was worried, and went to the restroom after Annie. "Oh my, Annie." Hayden said, knowing what this was. They've experienced this before, but so did Kenzie and he remembered what Johnny told him.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I haven't took one yet." Annie said, crying as she sat on the floor after flushing the toilet and washing her mouth.

Hayden sat next to her, holding her in his arms. "Nothing to be sorry about. That's why you left." Hayden said. Annie nodded, and Hayden held her close. "I'm gonna run out, get you one from Johnny's house and get you some breakfast. Whatever you want." Hayden said, leading her to their bedroom. She nodded, and he kissed her forehead before leaving.

Driving to Johnny's, Johnny and Kenzie were out but Maddie was there. "Hey Hayden, what are you doing here?" Maddie asked, Gabriella on her hip.

"Hay!" Gabriella called, holding her arms out for Hayden to hold her, which he did.

"Do you know where Kenzie keeps her pregnancy tests?" He asked, obviously rushing a bit but he always loved to hold Gabriella so he didn't mind.

"Oh-is Annie?-"

"We don't know. Just to make sure." Hayden said, as Maddie guided him to Kenzie's room.

"I know she won't mind. Probably won't even notice with her stack." Maddie said, handing him three boxes. "Just Incase, sometimes they don't work correctly."

"Thank you. And can you not tell anyone? I mean you can tell them I came just leave out the part why, please. We don't want to get anyone's hopes up." Hayden asked as they started to walk back down.

"No problem. And if she is, text me, I won't say a thing. I'm really happy for you, and you'd be an amazing dad." Maddie said, opening the door as he put Gabriella down.

"Thanks, that means a lot. And i will." He said, then hugged her, before leaving.

He went to Wendy's, ordering Annie's favorite breakfast she requested with a Chocolate shake and extra fries, plus a 10 piece chicken nugget combo for himself.

He drove home, opening the door and placing the food on the counter, he walked to their room. Annie was holding her stomach, not looking too great. "Let's eat first babe." Hayden said. Annie ate, devouring the food. Hayden watched, eating his food anxiously awaiting for the test.

"How long?" Annie asked Hayden, walking out of their bathroom after putting the test on the bathroom counter.

"3 minutes." Hayden read off the box, then the two sat down on their bed, Hayden held her as they just waited till the timer went off.

Once they heard the chimes, they stopped it and jumped up, going to the restroom. Hayden was filming, then they turned over the test and read it out loud.

"Positive."