•Chapter eleven•

annie's pov (skipping to a few months bc idk what to do)

"hayden! the guys for the horses are here!" i yelled, letting the men in. it's the day of the party for kali. her actual birthday was yesterday but me and hayden wanted it to be just us three. but today is the party and we've invited a lot of people and are using kenzie's and johnny's house. the theme is disney, of course.

we rented two horses, a petting zoo, two bounce houses, two giant hamster balls, disney characters, and this weird blow up parkour thing hayden wanted. we also got three professional face painters and chefs. yeah we went a little overboard and it costed us, well more than it should've. our budget was about $2,500 and we went a bit too much over.

kenzie and johnny were kind enough to offer us their house as a venue since we still have an apartment. just a few months ago they had ezra's and it was so cute. superhero a galore.

"momma!" kali smiled, throwing her hands up when she saw me. i've been super busy for the past two months with the party, work, and designing my new clothing line for both men and women and teens, so it's been hard for me to spend all my time with her.

my makeup was almost done as hayden directed the workers to the backyard to set up. "hi auntie!" gabriella said, waving at annie.

"hi baby! you excited? i love your alice in wonderland dress." annie said happily, then gabriella ran away to her mom who was in the other room.

"hey annie, hayden just finished up with the blow ups." johnny said, coming into the room.

"thanks johnny." i thanks him, then he closed the door and looked at me, and i knew he wanted to talk about something. "um, can you guys give us a moment? thanks." the makeup and hair dresser left, closing the door.

"i wanted to tell you and hayden before the rest of our friends, but-"

"are you guys pregnant again!" i interrupted.

"no," i sat back down, "our official wedding date is in a year and 6 months." he told me, making me so happy and smile.

"ahh! congrats!" i hugged him, but then he left and i continued getting ready.

"oh my god! it's so cute-" hayden cut himself off, since he was sorta acting like a girl.

"cut it chandler." i said, (a/n lol i've been watching lots of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.) "it's so beautiful!" i squealed, acting like a two year old but wow, it was amazing. we walked over to the petting zoo where johnny and gabriella were at. "you having fun gabriella?" i asked, bending down as i held my dress. from the ground.

i was wearing a custom dress i got a few weeks ago.

hayden wore a white button up with the beast from beauty and the beast on his back, tucked into navy blue jeans with a yellow square in his shirt pocket

hayden wore a white button up with the beast from beauty and the beast on his back, tucked into navy blue jeans with a yellow square in his shirt pocket. he wore a yellow belt as well as black balenciagas.

and for our little princess i was able to design perfect dresses for her which included a cinderella, belle, ariel, and a snow white. i didn't know which one she'd wear first but right now she's taking a nap before the party.

"this looks amazing annie!" kenzie said, walking out then placing ezra on her hip. she was wearing a white pair of pants along with a strapless red top with gold embroidery.

i checked on the food, desserts, and then lastly on my baby girl. "morning baby." i sang, turning on the lights. she smiled, standing up so i'd pick her up. her hair was so much like haydens but also like mine.

hayden came in to help me get her ready. i decided to put her into the belle one first. just as i was done, guests were arriving and it was time to party!!