•Chapter thirteen•

"hey guys!" annie, hayden, johnny, and kenzie all said to the camera

"today we are officially announcing our brand, jeune." annie spoke.

"our brand is directed towards teen parents but can be used for anyone really." kenzie said.

"we all have kids and were teens." hayden said.

"jeune products are designed in ways we've all wanted our things to have." johnny explained.

"our first product is one of my favorites! it's one of the strollers!" kenzie squealed.

"it's a basic stroller, perfect for a girl or a boy with its beige coloring on the sides and a black sun protector." hayden said.

"the bottom is seriously the best ever! it comes with white sheets that are the easiest to take out when there's an accident, which, there will be." annie said.

"also, has tons of storage. me and kenzie alone own about a dozen of these types of strollers, (ones that don't attach to your car) and they barley ever have enough storage." johnny said, "but with this stroller, called the cruiser, the bottom has a durable mesh lining which has a solid bottom and can be removed to wash."

kenzie but in, "along with two cup holders at the top of the handle, and two more on the side of the stroller, which can be taken off."

"there's also a hook on the side of handle which can hold up to 30 pounds, and the top part of the stroller is weighted slightly more so it doesn't fall when you take off anything." annie said.

"personally, my favorite part of this entire stroller is the way you can move the mattress, flip it,  and unfold the flap under, to make it from a lying down bed, to a siting and strapped stroller." kenzie said.

"i know, we've bored y'all of baby things, but now we're getting into more of teens." hayden said.

"such as this purse which is only $39 dollars. it's called the moms day out." annie explained.

"this purse is my favorite bag we designed because, on the inside there a a leakproof pocket that fits, get this, a bottle or sippy cup! seriously, when you're a mom in target and your kid is hungry, this is a life saver. there's two on the corners of the bag." kenzie explained.

"also, is black on the inside and the outside, plus you can take out the inside and throw it into the washer." hayden explained, then the video went on.

"i'm so tired!" annie groaned, finally taking off her heals.

"momma!" kali squealed, running up to her mom. well more like wobbling and falling a few times but she got there!

"hi baby! did you have fun with grandma today?" annie said in her baby voice.

"she sure did." katie said, then placed kali's bottle down on the counter.

"thanks mom." annie thanked, then gave her a hug and katie left. "hayden! let's go!" annie yelled, then grabbed the diaper bag and headed to the car.

two days later

TRENDING NEWS !

HAYDEN SUMMERALL (BOYFRIEND OF ANNIE LEBLANC) IS CHEATING ON HER WITH BELLA SEMIAO?
-seen at Cafe Du Pont with Bella Semiao, holding her hand at 1:49 pm!

"is it true?" annie asked, sitting on their bed, in her light blue pajamas. hayden came back from his parents.

"what? how could you believe that?" hayden said, shocked annie would believe such a terrible rumor.

annie wipes her tears, sniffling she said, "i-i, you were holding her hand. she looked at you l-like how i look at you. as if she was i-in love with you." annie knew she had trust problems. it mostly related to loosing someone. she felt that if she added someone to love, they'd leave and her heart would break all over again. it's been happening for over a decade. since caleb.

"if you look closer to the picture. i was holding her hand because she was showing me her ring!" hayden was furious, he felt annie never trusts him, "annie! why can't you ever trust me? i would never do that! i've never done that! i see you as the person i love the most in the world, who's also given me my daughter! i-i can't believe you." hayden said, then opened the door, making annie jump up.

"where are you going?" annie asked.

"i'm gonna check kali, then go to caden's. i just need to stay away right now." hayden said, rubbing his forehead.

"no!" annie yelled, her voice hard.

"no?"

"no!" annie said, then pulled hayden in and kissed him. she pulled him back into the room, kicking the door closed.

some people say sex during a fight or after is the best kind. annie figured that out.