•Chapter twenty-two•

annies pov

i was laying on the couch with kali on my lap, while hayden was asleep and the babies were asleep. with the babies coming home, we haven't had time to just be with kali alone. so it's my turn today. we've been watching friends all day, which she doesn't understand much but she laughed at every joey reaction.

"mommy? would you marry daddy?" kali asked out of the blue.

"yes, of course. why?" i asked, then i felt someone's presence behind us, and i saw hayden, in a suit holding the twins. "what are you doing?" i asked, then he put the twins in their bassinets that were on the floor. "what is going on?" then, hayden went down on his knee. "oh my god."

"i am trying to do this correctly without crying. i love you, i know you. like everything. we know each other even better than ourselves, and i know you very well to know you say you want a big proposal, but would rather have it intimate. or when eating ramen, only ramen, you'd use your left hand when using chopsticks. and when you turn on the tub jets, you always put it way to hard and then regret it and end up having back pain for the next week. when you lie, your eye twitches. i know you. i love you. will you marry me?" hayden had a tear falling from his eye, so i bent down to his level, and wiped it off.

"yes! fuck yes!" i yelled, as he put on the most beautiful engagement ring i've ever seen. we kissed, for a few seconds till kali yelled too.

"yay! mommy and daddy! fuck yes!" annie and hayden started laughing, hysterically, but then told her she shouldn't say it anymore.

annieleblanc

liked by haydensummerall , kenzie, and 927,862 othersannieleblanc- <— gonna be changed soon😘

annieleblanc- <— gonna be changed soon😘

kenzie- omg you're gonna be mrs. summerall!
  annieleblanc- @kenzie omg

haydensummerall- love you
  annieleblanc- @haydensummerall love you more😍

kalisummerall- yay!

dimthelights_karen- did a child just comment on a post? like a toddle?
  karen._julia- @dimthelights_karen it's called her parents commented

load more comments