•Chapter fifteen•

annie's pov

annie's pov

"come here kali!" i yelled as i mixed up her oatmeal. she now can walk super good and has been running as well.

her and hayden entered the kitchen holding hands, then he placed her in her high chair for me. i handed him her breakfast and then started making ours while he fed her.

"bacon or eggs?" i asked, opening the fridge.

"eggs please." hayden replied, then fed kali.

i made eggs with waffles and poured both of us apple juice, along with kali. "today i am going with kenz to find her wedding dress."

"i thought she's getting hers custom?" hayden asked, then i took out one waffle.

"well she did, but that's in paris and we're going there next week. today we are looking at other dresses for the wedding reception and after the first dance." i explained, then placed his food on the table.

"two dresses?" hayden asked.

"no," i hushed, "it's three."

"three?" hayden asked, shocked as he wiped kali's mouth.

"well one for the wedding night." i winked, then he got it. "well more like an outfit."

"aren't you going to eat?" hayden asked as i started to clean up.

"yeah, but i'm going to eat on the way." i told him, then finished up cleaning.

"ok kenz, that is amazing." maddie said as she looked at her younger sister in awe.

me, lauren, maddie, mer, kenzie, melissa, maisy, gabriella, and kali were at the boutique. oh, and along with maliboo. "it doesn't feel right." kenzie said, looking at herself in the mirror. she lived it but it wasn't perfect.

"i think this one can be the one." the woman who helped her said, her name was lin.

"we can't think it's the one. i have to know." kenzie said, sitting down.

"mommy. i wike dis one!" gabriella said, making us notice she was by some racks.

"i'll try it baby." kenzie nodded, seeing the area it was placed was different. kenzie came out a few minutes later. "i love this one!" kenzie said, looking at herself. "it's perfect!"

"yay!" gabriella cheered, then everyone agreed it was perfect for the reception.

the next week

"bridal party!" read the sign on the private jet. the only people who were coming were the same people who went to the dress finding, along with millie, emily, eden, lexi, and dylan. the actual bridal party is lauren, both maddie's, emily, me, millie, lexie, eden, dylan, and maisy. gabriella and kali are coming too.

"paris!" we all squealed as we were in the air for the first hour. gabriella and kali are asleep on the bed with darian who is t a bridesmaid since she'll be playing the guitar while everyone is going down the isle.

"cheers!" everyone clanked their glasses of champagne together and took a sip.