•Chapter ten•

annie's pov

annie's pov

i open my eyes and hear the sound of my baby girl crying. "it's ok, mommy's here." i whispered, picking her up and standing up as well. i calmed her down, then saw hayden come out from the kitchen.

"i was just going to get her." he informed me, then took her to change her diaper.

i got up, then went to the bathroom. it was 6 am and we had a busy day. i took a literal two minute shower then brushed my teeth and put on my clothes. i sat on my vanity as i pumped and did my makeup and hair.

once i was done, i put my milk in the fridge then went to the nursery where hayden was holding kali who was sleeping again. hayden already changed her, and he was sleeping too. "babe," i called out, waking him up and earning a groan.

"i'm so tired." he whined as he got up with our daughter in his arms.

"i know, me too." i replied, "put her down and go get ready." i said, then he nodded and placed kali in her crib and went to our room, but not before giving me a kiss.

i packed the diaper bag and then went to the kitchen and made breakfast burritos so me and hayden can eat ok the way there. i wrapped them in foil then walked it four into a clear glass tubaware. i made a large smoothie, so me and hayden can share. in it was kale, avocado, frozen berries, a banana, pineapple, and then some almond milk. i put it in two separate cups and then hayden came out.

he put kali in her car carrier then we all went down to our car. we placed her in then both got in ourselves. it was about 7 now so hayden drove to the building. we got out then headed in.

we were guided to the 3rd floor where we met up with kenzie and johnny along with ezra and gabriella. we were going to do a facetime interview with gma.

"auntie annie!" gabriella ran to me, then gave me a big hug. i gave her a hug back and put her on my hip.

"i missed you!" i told her, then saw kenzie in the corner pumping and johnny putting ezra into clothes. "hey kenz! hey john!" i said hi to them and they can

returned the favor.

"hey annie, ohh look at this!" kenzie showed me a picture of an e and a g.

"what's it for?" i asked.

"well i want to get a letter of the each of my kids' names on my fingers. i don't know yet." kenzie shook her head, then we all just waited and got ready.

me and kenzie, along with kali, ezra, and gabriella all were on a "facetime" interview with gma tLonh about our series.

"you two started a series which has become a huge sensation over social media. everyone is talking about it. why did you two decide to make this series?" the interviewer asked.