•Chapter five•

annie's pov

annie's pov

it's a

GIRL!!!!!

me and hayden couldn't help but cry and hug. we kissed then hugged everyone else. i was in tears and was so happy. no matter what gender the baby was, i couldn't be happier. kenzie and jayden, along with hayley, came out with all sorts of pink balloons and handed them to both me and hayden.

we took pictures, hayley and carson used these cannon things that would shoot confetti and like colored smoke. we took many pictures, using signs and balloons. then, when darian zoomed in on us, me and hayden yelled, "ITS A GIRL!"

that's when the camera turned off. after that, everyone was so happy, and me and hayden were incredibly happy. "yo hayden! you're gonna be a dad!" johnny yelled, then they bro hugged, making everyone else laugh uncontrollably. it was funny because johnny jumped on hayden, making hayden fall.

i can't wait to have a daughter, i've always wanted to have kids and now i get to with hayden. i love being an aunt already and babysitting them is a dream, but i can't wait to have children of my own. "you guys are going to be amazing parents." lilia complimented me and hayden, as i held a now sleeping gabriella.

"thank you, and i think i speak for both of us that we're scared as hel-heck." i corrected myself, then got up and put gabriella down in my old room, in the handing swing which is large enough so she won't fall out.

i walked back out, tired and hayden saw me. he wrapped his arms around my body, resting his chin on my shoulder. his hands were on my stomach, as we said goodbye to some of our friends. a few of them stayed, helped clean up. i was so tired, but i really wanted to help, so i did the dishes, trying not to fall asleep. after that, i was so tired i could barley keep my eyes open, so i laid on the couch and fell asleep right when my head touched the decorative pillows.

i slightly woke up to someone covering me in a blanket. i opened my eyes and saw hayden tucking me in on my old bed. "shh, it's ok. you can sleep babe. we're almost done." he told me, and i nodded then dozed back off.

i woke up again, it was now dark and i saw the time was 9. when i got up, i saw Gabriella awake, sitting in the swing. i know this must've messed with her schedule because she fell asleep at 6. she saw me and immediately smiled, making me smile back. she had her hands up, telling me to pick her up.

i picked her up, then walked outside, noticing i was now wearing a long white sleeping gown. once i walked out, i saw hayden on the love sac and hayley was on her phone. "hey," i said quietly, making them look up at me.

"hey," they said, as hayden walked up to me.

"where's kenz and john?" i asked, not seeing them.