•Chapter eight•

annie's pov

annie's pov

grabbing our things, hayden made sure nothing was left. i was in a wheelchair, while hayden held kali in her car seat carrier. hayden bought a new car a few weeks ago, one we can share, even though we had our own.

kali was sleeping soundly, looking as perfect as ever

kali was sleeping soundly, looking as perfect as ever. hayden put her in the car, making sure it was perfect about 50 times. i swear we did so much research, and made sure we got very safe things for her, but it also doesn't hurt to make sure it's also cute.

kali was perfect on the way home and once we got home. when we got home, we opened the apartment and saw it was decorated. on the counter was chocolates, strawberry covered chocolate, cake pops, and some other things.

we placed kali in her crib, she looked perfect. me and hayden just stood there, looking at her. we turned on the monitor, and exited the room. sitting at the counter, hayden and i ate the chocolates and sweets. "you know what sucks?" hayden said, breaking the silence.

"what?" i asked, swallowing down the cake pop i ate.

"we can't have sex for another month!" he joked, not really.

"hey, jerk into a sock for all i care. i am the one who had to push our daughter out of my vagina." i said, the. stood up. "now, i'm going to our room and pump. i think hayley and mom are going to arrive soon." i said, then gave him a kiss and went to the room.

i sat on the bed with a bottle of water. i started to pump as i went on my phone and on instagram. "annie!" hayley cheered as she came into mine and hayden's room.

"hey hayley. try to be quiet." i said, and she nodded. after i was done, we placed everything perfectly back and then indiana and a few others came over for dinner.

they brought food, but we weren't gonna eat just yet. "guys, meet our daughter, kali tru summerall." i said, as i walked to the living room with our daughter.

i handed her to indi first. kali kind of moved a bit, but got comfortable. "she's so cute!" indi squealed, smiling.

"thank you." i said, then grabbed a jar of pickles.