•Chapter six•

annie's pov

annie's pov

so, something happened. me and hayden keep on holding back on telling the public about my pregnancy. the thing is, i'm already 8 months along. yeah, time goes fast. i still post and film videos, just cutting off the frame above my stomach, which is huge.

me and hayden are doing our maternity photos now. we're going to a private, exclusive beach. we have our favorite photographer and a makeup and hair dresser, also our stylist and a few other people such as my mom, hayley, and kenzie since she helped me with everything else about this maternity shoot.

i already has my makeup done by the makeup artist, and my hair in curlers so once we get there they aren't ruined. i was wearing a pair of sweats and large hoodie, the dress was in the trunk. well, technically dresses. i had two fancy dresses; one white the other pink. and a semi casual dress which was pink.

we have three places to go to. first the beach, second a field, and third our apartment to have some homey pictures. we didn't start at the apartment because we need the sun to still be out but also have the sunset in the background. it's just a lot.

"annie," kenzie said, getting my attention, "so me, hayden, and katie will hold a towel around you while you get in your dress while hayley helps. then i clip your hair and touch up some of your makeup." kenzie explained, and i nodded, getting out of the car.

we did as she said, and i stepped into the white dress. hayley helped me, then they removed the blankets and i put on slip flops from old navy. yes, old navy because i won't be wearing shoes later.

we took photos, hayden looked very handsome and i just fell in love with the photos. one of them looks magnificent, buts it's with the fancy-ish dress. also did i mention we kinda brought many dresses in the other car? oops.

this one was, wow

this one was, wow. we didn't spend too much time at the beach but there were just a few more. here's one more

 here's one more