•Chapter 4•

Kenzie's POV

Kenzie's POV

I am officially ready. Gabriella is almost two months old now so we decided it's time to announce it to the public. Many people are speculating why I was gone for like 5 months. Even Clevver news and more. I guess they know who I am. Well, yeah.

I then put the video on public. Now everyone could see it. It was a whole montage of my pregnancy and after she was born.

It was labeled. "My baby"

The first part was my reaction. Then, when I was 3 months.

"My bump is small but it's there"

Then at 4 months.

"Here is the baby. I get to find out the gender soon. But my bump is still smaller than other women. But the baby is a size of an avocado."

The next clip was the gender reveal. Maddie and Lauren set the whole thing up. It was simply a homemade cake with either blue berries or strawberries.

"Oh my god!" Everyone squealed as the cake revealed strawberries in the cake and frosting.

Then, every two weeks was a clip.

Finally, the birth.

"Here she is." The doctor said and there was Gabriella. She was born.

That's where the video ended. But it did have her birthdate and her name at the end.

Then, in an hour, it was #1 on trending. Hundreds and thousands of views in just an hour.

She is my love

She is my love. So is Johnny. Johnny and I sat on my bed as I fed Gabriella. Next week, I am going on Ellen. Yeah, I can't believe it either.

___

We all got ready the next day to go shopping. I placed a sleeping Gabriella in her car seat then put a blanket over it so the sun won't wake her up.

I wore a pair of white jeans with a black shirt and a jacket as well. My hair was up and my shoes

Johnny grabbed the diaper bag and my pumping bag then we went out to the car. We had our driver drive us since he's also our security guard.

We arrived at the mall and people were everywhere, surrounding us. We finally made it inside but they woke up Gabriella. I carried her as we walked to Cinnabon. We ate as I calmed Gabriella down.

A few fans asked for pictures so I placed Gabriella in her stroller and took pics with them.

Once we left, we had tons of bags with my clothes, baby clothes, and some for Johnny. We bought some appliances as well and toys and shoes.

We then went home and I put everything away.

-The next week-

I was in my dressing room, waiting for my cue to go on. I was wearing a full white outfit with bright red strapped heels. My hair was in curls and my makeup was done. I was mixed up and ready. I had my ring on and a my KENZ necklace.

"My next guest is a 16 year old sensation. She's done more than most of us. Written songs, recorded albums, been on many shows since she was 6. She is a dancer, singer, actress, and even a mother. Give it up for Mackenzie Ziegler!" Then I walked out. "Wow. Hi." Ellen said as we both sat down.

"Hi." I giggled.

"Wow. I'm just gonna start by saying, you've done so much. And what, you're 17?" Ellen said in Amusement.

"Yeah. So I'm a singer, dancer,-"

"Recently a mom as well? Correct?" She asked.

"Yes." I smiled as the audience applauded.

"Its all over the internet and everyone is saying, you 'Kylie Jenner-ed' it."

"Yes. Except until the last three months. I was out and about. Working and singing."

"You're one busy teen."

"Yeah."

"So, I am just gonna list a few things you've already done. Been on a show?"

"Yeah. Dance moms is where I was noticed. And my sister was or is very good friends with Sia. We always go to her house and swim."

"Wow. What about other shows?"

"I'm 2018 I was a finalist in DWTS Junior season 1."

"Wow. Um, Total Eclipse was another show. Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn. You wrote a book. Um, recorded 4 albums? Wow."

"Yeah. Two of them was when I was like 8-10 and then the third was in 2018 and the fourth was last year in May." I responded.

"There's even more here. But talk about your baby first." On the screen played a few pictures of Gabriella.

"Her name is Gabriella Anne Ziegler-Orlando. She's seriously takes after both me and Johnny-"

"Johnny Orlando is her father. Correct? Another singer."

"Yeah. He's 18." Then I looked behind me and saw Johnny holding our daughter. I stood up and pecked his lips then we all sat down. Johnny hugged Ellen then sat down and handed me our daughter.

"Wow. You did well Kenzie." I laughed at her joke but it was true.

"Yeah. I sure am" I giggled as I held Gabriella.

"She's truly stunning."

"Thank you."

"Who is she more like?" We both pointes to each other. "That doesn't help does it?" Everyone laughed.

"She looks more like him. But acts a lot like both of us." I explained.

"Oh, so she has more of her daddy's genes? Good thing both of you two have Spectacular voices. Which you're gonna sing for us right?"

"Yeah." We both answered.

"What song are you singing?"

"What If. It's our second song we ever did together."

-

"Give it up for Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler singing What If."

"What is I told you I like you." Johnny finished then we were finished.