•Chapter sixteen•

annies pov

annies pov

we landed in paris, finally. it took two flights, the second flight was on a different jet though. "we're going to drop off all our stuff at the house and then go eat, and then go to Gucci!" kenzie explained as we were in the limo.

the girls, gabriella and kali, were buckled in their car seats sleeping. the second flight, they were playing games and watching their ipad the whole time.

when we got into the house, it was large and had many rooms. about 6. me and kenzie made sure there was a room for our daughters, and mer volunteered to stay in that room with them. "where is this dress from?" melissa asked me.

"oh that was kali's christening dress. i don't know how that ended up in our suitcase. it was supposed to be in my parent's attic." i told her, as she looked at the dress.

"it's beautiful." melissa said.

"yeah. tisha made it when she was first pregnant with jimmy, but lost it till hayden was like 6 i think. we made some adjustments for kali but, it fit." i explained, then about 30 minutes later we got back on the limo.

we went to a fancy lunch restaurant and got seated in a private room. the room was decorated and balloons spelled "future mrs. orlando". we ate and then about an hour and a half later we went to gucci. kenzie's always wanted to do something with gucci and now she can get her dream dress(es).

she saw the sketches and then they came out with the drafts. "would you like to try-"

"oh my god yes!" kenzie squealed, then the lady smiled and took kenzie to the changing room.

kenzie came out, wearing the most beautiful dress i've ever seen. everyone was speechless. the girls, well were on their ipad not caring a big but oh well. "oh my goodness!" mer smiled.

"mom?" kenzie asked, and Melissa was crying. so was everyone else.

"i-i, i have no words." melissa cried, and maddies eyes were red and tears were running on her face.

"you're so beautiful." maddie said, then we all admired kenzie even more, as the designer showed us ever single design. in the corset, there was custom embroidery with gabriella's name, ezra's, and johnny's hidden in the design.