•Chapter 2•

Kenzie's POV

Kenzie's POV

Today we're just chilling at home. Johnny won't be here until dinner, but he was sad since he had an interview and meetings al day and couldn't spend it with Gabriella. I also have a radio interview tomorrow, just a small one, still keeping Gabriella a secret.

I was just laying with Gabriella in bed, she was smiling as I made faces at her. She's so cute, almost a month old now.

"Hey kenz." I heard my mom say.

"Hey," I said as I picked up Gabriella and placed her in my arms.

"I'm taking Maliboo to the salon. You'll be ok right?" My mom asked me. Maddie was in NYC with Lilia for a red carpet, and was going on my behalf.

"Yeah, I'll be fine mom. You've done enough." I said then she smiled.

"Ok, let me say bye to my grand baby." She said in a baby voice then smothered Gabriella in kisses. "Bye hun." She said to me as she hugged me.

"Bye mom." I said then she left my room. Two minutes later I was sitting at the window as I saw my mother's car leave the driveway.

I looked down at Gabriella, her eyes so green like her fathers. A nose like mine when I was a baby. She had a small birthmark on her back, shaped as a diamond, at least that's what I think.

I went back to the bed and saw Gabriella needed a diaper change. So I changed her then fed her since it was time for a nap. Naps meant more time for me to sleep, clean, do laundry, and eat.

I went downstairs first, put a load of laundry in the machine then went to clean up the house. Picking up blankets, toys, and just organizing the house. I decided just to make myself a grilled cheese and left over tomato soup from last nights dinner.

As I ate, I heard the door ring, I checked my phone and saw it was a mailman. He then left and I opened the door, Maddie's dress.

I placed the box in her room, then went back downstairs. I ate as I watched the baby monitor and went on my phone.

I texted John a few times and then put the load of laundry in the dryer. Just as I pressed the button, Gabriella was awake. He screaming and crying was echoing through the whole house.

I ran upstairs and picked her up. I checked her diaper, rocked her, and changed her clothes. We were going on a walk. I normally do this with Maddie, but Gabriella needs her afternoon walk. So do I.

We live in a very private area, security guards at the gate, so we walk her around our property. I changed into yoga pants and a yellow cropped hoodie and my hair in a high ponytail. I slipped on some Adidas and then put Gabriella in her stroller. She hates car rides but loves walks.

After 45 minutes, we went back inside and I locked everything. I placed her in her bouncer as I took my hoodie off.

I sat down, watching her as I ate a granola bar and grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge. Once I was done eating, I picked up Gabriella and started to feed her. I get thirsty as I feed her and pump milk so I have a Gatorade on stand by.

Just as I was feeding her, the door opened and my mom was home with Maliboo. Fresh out of the salon, oh, and Maliboo too.

"How is she?" My mom smiled as she grabbed herself a water.

"Great. We went outside for a bit, and I ate a granola bar, now she's eating a snack." I said. "Can you get me my computer? I need to catch up on my school." I said then did work as I fed Gabriella. Even made some calls.

As Gabriella slept, my mom was in her office as I made dinner. My mom made me go to cooking classes with her and Maddie when I was 16.

I made chicken Alfredo with salad and cookies for dessert. I set up the table and then right on time, the doorbell rang.

I opened it then the Orlando's came in except Dale and Darian, they're finalizing stuff in Canada ok the behalf of Johnny. "Hey, come in." I let them in and kissed Johnny.

Johnny picked up Gabriella and smothered her in kisses then sat down in the living room as we waiting for the sauce to cook longer. My mom came in then we all sat down on the couch. 

I sat next to Johnny as he played with Gabriella a bit. "Lay me have my niece." Lauren said then took Gabriella and watched her sleep. I was partially on Johnny's lap, but his arm was around my waist and our other hands linked, my ring was dazzling in the light.

I saw Johnny smile when he saw the ring. "How was the meetings?" I asked Johnny.

"Terrible. Just people in suits talking to me so fast and it was barley audible." He complained then I kissed his cheek.

"Better?" I giggled.

"You missed my lips." He said as he gestured to his lips.

I was about to lean in-"Nope, not in front of me. I'm going to check the food." Lauren said then gave Gabriella back to me and she went into the kitchen with our moms following.

"Let's go." I said then sat up and and then went to the table where everything was laid out.

I sat at the head of the table with Johnny on one side and my mom on the other. Lauren sat beside Johnny and Mer sat next to my mom and Maddie sat at the other end.

My mom held Gabriella until she started to cry. "It's dinner for her too." My mom laughed then handed me her.

I pulled up my shirt and fed her, no one could she since she was covering and my shirt was partially. I drank some water as everyone ate, I did too but I was mostly thirsty.

"Babe, can you burp her? I need to finish my dinner before it gets frozen cold." I asked Johnny then he took her. She was so tiny against his chest.

"You're in love." Lauren whispered to me and the rest of the table.

"I've always been." I answered then got up and went to Johnny and our daughter. "Hey hun." I said then kissed Johnny's lips and lean against his shoulder as I watched our baby girl sleep in his arms.

I am in love.

With my family

Forever