•Chapter 23•

Stepping into the drugstore, The now 18 year old Mackenzie grabbed a box, and paid for it at the counter

Stepping into the drugstore, The now 18 year old Mackenzie grabbed a box, and paid for it at the counter. Her large sunglasses hiding the fact she was tired and had 1 hour of sleep. Getting into her car, she drove home and went to her office.

Putting her purse on the floor, she went onto her laptop and started to do schoolwork. "Mama!" Mackenzie looked at the doorway and saw her beautiful daughter with her boyfriend.

"Hi baby!" Mackenzie was so happy, grabbing her daughter she held her tightly.

Putting her down, Gabriella ran around her mom's large office, decorated with beautiful decorations from all over the world.

"So, I missed it." Mackenzie cheered, a smile on her face. "I got one, I'll go upstairs and do it while you wait with me. Ok?"

Johnny was happy, wanting to be a dad again. Mackenzie did as the instructions told her to do, then put it on the counter and walked out. "How long?" He asked.

"4 minutes." She answered, then they tapped their feet till the alarm went off. Then, they sprang up, with Gabriella in Johnny's hand, Mackenzie turned on the camera.

"Ready?" Johnny asked, as they looked at the camera.

Looking down, kenzie flipped the test and saw two bright red lines! "Oh my god!" She screamed and cried, falling to the ground as She cried in happiness. Johnny did too, both laughed as well.

"We're having another baby!" both said, then kissed each other.

The next month, they just wanted to make sure it was correct and Kenzie voted on waiting till the second trimester to tell their family and friends, then wait a bit to tell everyone.  The doctors said everything was going smoothly, and Kenzie was about 5 weeks when they found out. Now she's  almost 10 weeks, and she already had a popped belly.

"So, normally this would be in a normal vlog, but this is in our pregnancy reveal. Anyway, I'm almost 10 weeks along, everything is perfect. But, we don't wanna tell our family for about another month, at the least. Today they are coming over, all of them, so I'm trying to hide my pregnancy things in this mirror." Mackenzie explained, as she put her meds and vitamins in the mirror. "Here is my stomach today. There's obviously a small bump, I somehow popped, small but if I wear something tight, obviously it shows." Mackenzie turned off her camera, then got ready.

Just a few weeks later, Mackenzie was getting ready for the party she was hosting for her close friends and family. Putting on her red dress, stretchy and showed off her small bump, she put on a large black fluffy jacket, which hid the bump. She put on white slip on vans, then lip gloss.

Hiding the fact that she was pregnant, she ended up taking off the jacket and put on a white shirt over her red dress. After, Johnny was welcoming the guests as Mackenzie hurried and put the surprise together. She then hid it under the laundry and went downstairs. Hugging her friends and family, she saw her mom get the food from the oven.