*Chapter 18*

YO!!!!!! Stop real quick! I wasn't expecting this chapter to turn out the way it did. I kinda surprised myself for I have never written a mature, smutty chapter before! Anyway, do not read ahead unless you are 17+ or you have seen all of the mature scenes of Game of Thrones. You should be mature enough for this chapter if you have:) You have been warned!!!!!!

Jaime drew her head back down and kissed her passionately, tangling his fingers with her hair to hold her in place. Evelyn shivered when she felt his tongue press against her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She slowly parted her lips and Jaime plunged into her mouth, tasting all of her. The girl let out a gasp when Jaime pulled her impossibly closer to him, her straddling him on the bed.

Finally, Evelyn pushed away, panting and slightly flushed, "Jaime...You need to take it easy. The physician said...."
"I know," Jaime interrupted. "But I really don't care."

Evelyn opened her mouth to protest when Jaime reached up with his uninjured hand and ran his fingers over her pale shoulders that were just concealed by her white cotton shirt, his fingers lingering on the string that kept it closed over her chest.

"Why were you wearing this?" He asked, looking at her from beneath his long black lashes.

Evelyn felt her cheeks heat up when he looked at her like that, "I um.... I was chopping wood.... To let out the stress...."
Jaime smirked, "If any other man was making eyes at you...."
"Jaime!" Evelyn scolded; her voice slightly exasperated but nevertheless teasing. "Don't tell me you're jealous!"
The Lannister grinned mischievously before gripping her waist tightly, pulling her down back on top of him, "I just want my wolf to myself."
"Your wolf?" Evelyn asked, lifting an eyebrow in amusement. "A lion calls a wolf his?"
Jaime slowly reached up and gently ran his calloused fingers across her smooth cheek, a soft smile on his face. "Always.... if the wolf wishes to be the lion's."
Evelyn smiled and bending down, planted a soft kiss on his lips, "if the lion agrees to be the wolf's as well."
Jaime grinned, nodding against her head as he pushed himself up a little. Evelyn pushed him back down, but Jaime grabbed her upper arms gently.

His fingers drifted down to the shoulders of her blouse and slowly began to push the cotton shirt down her shoulders, revealing her neck, pale shoulders and part of her chest to him.

"Jaime," Evelyn whispered. "What are you doing? The physician...."
"I said I don't really care," Jaime whispered, planting a soft kiss on the edge of her jaw, "I just want you... you and no one else. I don't want anyone to touch you the way I do. You're mine and I am yours. I want everyone to know that."
Evelyn quickly hid her face behind her hair to conceal the deep blush that lit up her face. However, she had to look up when she felt Jaime's hands go around her back to the straps of her leather corset jacket. She was about to stop him, but Jaime sensed it first and sitting up slightly, he latched his lips to the crook of her neck.

Evelyn gasped softly as his warm lips left a trail of fire down her neck and across his shoulder. She slipped her fingers into his thick blond hair, bringing a growl from Jaime's throat.

"If I wasn't restricted to not moving... would you... let me.... I mean..." the Lannister stuttered. "Would you...become... mine?"
The girl pushed back so she could look him in the eyes, her hands still tangled in his hair. He was looking at her with big blue, pleading puppy eyes. He had a pleading, earnest and almost desperate look on his face... something Evelyn had never seen on him.

Smiling adoringly at him, she bent down and planted a warm kiss on his nose, causing the man to smirk. "You're cute," she whispered.

"Cute?" Jaime asked, not expecting that description but he smirked, nonetheless.

Evelyn nodded, "You're cute when you're not cocky."
Jaime smiled before the smile faded and he looked at the girl earnestly.

Evelyn sat back, still straddling him, "If you promise not to move..."
Jaime's eyes widened when the girl reached up and finished unstrapping her jacket and throwing it to the side. She untucked her loose cotton shirt and slowly slipped it over her head. She wore a wrap around her chest, but it revealed her pale shoulders that were beginning to tan from the sunlight and her slim stomach.