Three

It was a beautiful morning at Kings landing. The sun was shining, the breeze blowing and in the eyes of Cersei Lannister, it could not be a better day and in the eyes of Jaime Lannister, it could not get any worse. Sitting at his side, Lillia was acting peculiar, Nanteza was hovering over Tyrion like a hawk and Maya was nowhere to be found. He saw Oberyn Martell step into the ring, wearing no helmet but he looked much more sober than Jaime had expected him to be. That must be where Maya had been the past few minutes. It reminded Jaime of all those times as a member of the Kingsguard when people were acting peculiar and all of a sudden they left out with daggers and massacred those present.

Jaime sighed when he heard the High Sparrow announced the beginning of the fight. He gripped the arms of his chair but failed to notice that the breeze abruptly changed direction. The fight was well matched, both the Mountain and the Prince were worthy opponents. However, Oberyn soon got the upper hand with his quick maneuvers and swift escapes. Before long, the Prince began to shout at the Mountain and Jaime could not blame the man for the things that he said.

"say her name! Elia Martell. You raped her, you murdered her ! You killed her children ," the furious Prince growled as he took a swipe at the large man's leg.

Jaime winced at the car of pain that came from the Mountain. Knowing the Prince, that spear was probably sharp enough to cut steel. Oberyn continued to repeat those words while taking jabs at the Mountain when all of a sudden, a second weapon appeared in the Mountain's hand ... along dagger... A illegal second weapon! Jaime heard Cersei growl occurs under her breath and when the man stole a glance at the High Sparrow, the man did not look too pleased and muttered something to the scribe at his side. The Mountain had just forfeited the match to Oberyn Martell!

While the Mountain seemed just as surprised by the appearance of the second weapon as everyone else was, he chose to use it anyway and slashed at the unexpecting Prince. Oberyn narrowly avoided the dagger but the Mountain caught him beneath the legs with his foot and tripped him. The large man immediately towered over the Prince and his large hands grabbed Oberyn's skull .

"Elia Martel." the Mountain taunted "I raped her, I murdered her... I killed her children."

Just when he was about to put enough pressure on the prince's skull to make him bleed, a deep sound split the air and the Mountain was thrown back by an unknown force. The crowd gasped and their eyes fell on the object protruding from the Mountain's shoulders, the thing that had knocked him back... a jet black arrow of pure metal.

It was like everyone forgot to breathe as they looked around for the source of the Archer until they all spied the dark figure who stood crouched on the wall that overlooked the ring. The black figure, masked and poised like an assassin gave off an eerie dominance and many people present went pale at the sight of the massive iron bow that the stranger held in one hand. Rising to their full height, the person was not very tall but by the way their eyes were shadowed by the hood up on their head seemed to Pierce a person's soul, made up for the lack of height.

As calm as the cat, the stranger strode towards the Mountain who had just pulled the arrow from his shoulder and Oberyn who had gotten to his feet.

"who are you?" the Prince demanded, "you forfeited the fight!"

The hooded figure slowly shook their head, " he forfeited it first. and he would have killed you. I'm a friend... and I suggest you step back and let me repay the Mountain and Cersei Lannister for all they have done."

When over and heard a girl's voice from behind the mask and the words that went along with it, his eyes widened but he obliged as the stranger strode towards the Mountain who had regained his sword.

" so you are the warlock." the man sneered, "I have heard quite a few tales about you. I do not recall any of them saying that you were a girl."

Evelyn shrugged and shifted her bow to her left hand , " well then perhaps you will have to remember this."

The Mountain got a strange sense that there was another presence behind him and he turned just in time to see the familiar figure of Maya Tyrell leap from the balcony above and land on her feet with the grace of a gazelle. She was not dressed in the beautiful attire that she had been the past few days but in that attire of a warrior. She made a sweeping motion behind her back and drew out her dual swords from where they had been attached to her back in their sheath before she slowly approached the Mountain, the two girls cornering him between them.

The Mountain let out a roar and charged at Maya. the girl did not even flinch but held her swords behind her as if preparing to run at him. Just when the Mountain was almost upon her, Evelyn ran at him from behind and slipping underneath his legs, planted herself between the man and the girl and drawing her bow, landed a fresh arrow right in his gut, making him stumble back.

While he recovered, Evelyn dropped to a kneeling position and bent her head so that when my outran at her from behind, the redhead used Evelyn's back as a stepping stool to make a clear, clean leap over the Mountains head. As she somersaulted over him, she slashed at the back of his neck and the man cried out in pain as blood spouted from the fresh wound.

Maya made a perfect cat like land on the ground, one hand steadying her landing. The Mountain looked between the two girls in fury before rushing at Evelyn. The girl strapped her boat her back and ducked to avoid his sword before she made two quick punches at his sternum, making him grunt and gasp before she flipped and struck him in the nose with both feet . He could barely breathe between every strike the girl laid on him and did not even see that Evelyn was backing him toward the wall.

Maya had made a run at the wall and ran up it a good five steps before she pushed off hard and flipped. As she went, she looked her swords around the Mountain's neck and brought him down with her period with the Mountain pinned, she planted her legs over his shoulders to hold his arms down and kept the swords snug against the exposed skin of his neck.

The man tried to struggle but Maya held him down as Evelyn approached them with bow in hand.

"give me one good reason why I should not kill you." she growled.

The Mountain sneered, "the match is not one until someone yields and I will never yield to you."

Evelyn shrugged, "your call."

Loading her bow in an instant, she pointed the arrow at the man's left eye and he cried out.

" OK! I yield!"

Seemingly satisfied, Evelyn turned the arrow just little and let it burn itself in his shoulder, pinning him to the ground. Maya got to her feet and whispered to Evelyn.

" Nanteza will get Tyrion out of here but you need to bolt!"

Evelyn nodded but looked over her shoulder at Jaime who had been standing the whole time, his eyes wide in shock. She saw his lips and mouth her name before Maya swallowed the both of them into a cloud of mist... and when the mist cleared, they were gone.