Mummy

"Give me her!" Anne coos as soon as she sees them walking into the house.

"Aren't you going to give your son a hug first?" Harry raises his brow but was shocked when Anne pushes him aside to hug Niall. "Mum." He whines.

"Yeah, baby?" She turns around to look at him.

"Is Gemma here?" He asks instead.

Anne smiles and kisses his cheeks before hugging him tightly. "No she's not, she called to let me know she won't be here until tomorrow." She lets him go. "Can I hold my princess?"

"Yes mum," Harry laughs, he takes the car seat over to the living room setting it on the sofa so he could unstrap Maisie. She kicks in excitement making him chuckle at how cute she was. "Go with your nan." He hands her to his mum.

"You two go unpack, I'll mind her." She kisses her cheeks.

"She's very clingy to Niall, if she starts getting fussy bring her to us—"

"Love, go unpack. She'll be fine." Anne walks away leaving Harry there with a pout.

"H, you get to have her all day give your mum some alone time with her." Niall pats his back. "Let's go upstairs."

"But darling, she cries when she's not with one of us." Harry follows Niall picking up the travel cot to set it up in his bedroom.

"You're too soft." He smiles. "You're definitely going to be the good cop and I'll end up being the one she hates."

"She will not hate you." He turns around and walks over to him. "She might favor me just a tad but— ah!" He rubs his nipple.

"You deserved that." Niall goes to pinch his nipple again but Harry stops him this time.

"She loves you, Ni. She gets upset when you walk into the room and don't hold her, she's obsessed with you." Harry chuckles. "I'm obsessed with you." He leans forward until his nose bumps to Niall's.

"You're an idiot." He giggles. "I'm going to unpack." He lets out a small gasp when he gets pushed down on the bed.

Harry smirks slowly making his way on top of him. He presses himself on him making him groan out. "You're the prettiest person I've ever seen."

Niall blushes and tries to look away but Harry stops him. "Haz, we have to go check on Maisie, weren't you all upset she was away from you?"

"I still am, but, I want to have a bit of fun with my gorgeous boyfriend." He kisses down on his collarbone then his jaw.

"Your mum can walk in, H." Niall bites down on his lip when Harry starts lightly sucking on his neck. "Shit."

Harry leans back to look at him softly pressing his lips to his, the kiss was slow and a bit wet but it was perfect. They pull away when they hear footsteps outside the door. Niall freaking out that someone would find them in that position he pushes Harry off making him fall off of the bed.

"Thanks, love." Harry grunts.

"Sorry." Niall stands up and makes his way over to the luggage just in time for Anne to walk in with a crying Maisie in her arms.

"She was a bit upset." Anne smiles.

"She missed her daddy." Harry takes her from his mum's arms, kissing her cheeks.

"I think she missed Niall." She laughs when the baby kept making grabby hands to Niall.

"Hang on baby." Niall finishes taking everything out of the luggage and turns to grab his eight month old. "You want your bottle?" He could tell she was due for a nap by how tired her eyes looked.