That's a tad boring (!)

Harry had Niall pinned against the shower wall as he kissed him softly, he missed this. Having him all to him self. Being intimate while they are in Ireland is not to be expected, he knows that, but he would sometimes find himself craving his touch. So to say the least, he was fucking ecstatic he finally had some alone time with Niall.

"Shit," Niall groans out when he accidentally hits his elbow on the wall. "There's not enough space to—do—anything—" He says between kisses.

"Stop talking." He grabs his face to keep him from pulling away. Harry was becoming desperate as time went by, he needed more than just kissing and touching.

"H, we should—fuck." He grunts loudly, glad everyone including Maisie were downstairs.

"Baby, stop squirming so much." Harry chuckles against Niall's neck. He had his hand wrapped around him giving it a few strokes as he sucked on his collarbone. He pumped him slowly, his thumb sliding over Niall's slit, making him lose it and let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck," Niall throws his head back hitting it against the wall, he sees Harry's eyes flicker up with nothing but concern in them but Niall gives him a small smile letting him know he was fine.

Harry gets on his knees guiding Niall's cock to his lips, he takes him into his mouth in a swift motion. He swirls his tongue around the tip, he starts to bob his mouth around his length. Hollowing his cheeks as he sucks harder, gently scraping his teeth against him, he glances up at Niall seeing him bite down on his lip with his eyes shut and head leaned back, seeing him like that made him feel proud. He flicked his wrist around the base making him moan louder than ever. He feels Niall's fingers rake through his hair, pulling on it slightly, he moaned at the pleasure.

"Haz! I'm.... gonna—" Niall pants out, he couldn't hold it back anymore and soon twitches in Harry's mouth, shooting his hot load down his throat.

Harry tries his best to swallow it while trying to finish him off, but his legs started to cramp up since there wasn't much space so he pulls off and stands up frustrated. He hears Niall muffle out a giggle, he wipes his mouth and places his knee between Niall's thighs with a smirk on his face. He grasps his chin and tilts it up, "You find this hilarious, don't you?" He brushes his lips against Niall's. He doesn't let him respond because as soon as he sees him open his mouth to say something he cups his face and smashes their lips together their teeth clashing, his tongue pressing against Niall's. He reaches for the back of Niall's knee and hooks it around his waist, pressing his hip against his. "Jump," He whispers into his ear.

Niall wraps his legs tightly around Harry's waist, letting out a gasp when Harry shuts the water off and starts to walk out of the shower.

"Can't give you a proper fuck in there." Harry explains to him.

"H, we're all wet." He says holding onto him tightly. "We'll wet the bed."

"Darling, we're gonna do more than just wet the bed—"

"What the fuck is going on in here!"

"Fucking shit." Niall buries his flustered face in the crook of Harry's neck.

Harry was quick to turn on his heel to cover Niall's body not really caring if his bare bum was all Greg could see.

"Get out!" Niall stresses out when Greg was still standing there with wide eyes.

"I.. I— Maisie she's... crying." Was all he said before rushing out.

"Oh my god." He breathes out in embarrassment, he glares at Harry when he hears him laugh. "Let me down."

Harry places him on the bed, laughing uncontrollably at what had happened. He found it hilarious but it seemed like Niall didn't so he stops.

"That wasn't funny." Niall rolls on his stomach, grunting loudly into the mattress.