Please call security

"He's beautiful." Niall smiles at Gemma who had her son in her arms.

"Thank you, Niall." She smiles. "I'm glad I'm not pregnant anymore, it was getting really difficult."

"All that matters now is that you and your baby are okay and home." Harry was getting emotional seeing his big sister with his nephew, it was a beautiful sight.

"Isn't it mad I had a boy and you're having a girl very soon?" Gemma looks at them. "They'll be the best of cousins."

"Have you picked out a name yet?" Michal asks.

"We have," Niall nods as he glances at Harry.

"You two seem more prepared than us, we didn't even know until after he was born." She laughs. "Thanks to our nurse, he was great."

"You named your baby after a nurse?" Harry raises his brow at them.

"Yeah, I mean, why not?" Gemma shrugs. "He was cool."

"She had a tiny crush on him, quite obvious if you ask me." Michal chuckles.

"I did not!" She glares at him. "Nathan is a cute name."

"Why are you blushing?" He teases his sister.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes.

Niall smiles at how Gemma would smile down at Nathan once in a while, he could tell how happy she was. It made him happy to see her smile widely as she talked about her son. He tried to keep a smile on his face but when the thought of not being able to hold his baby came to mind he felt himself start to tear up. He wanted to experience that joy Gemma was experiencing too. He wanted to show his baby off and shower her with love.

"How far along are you now?" Gemma asks Niall.

"Thirty five weeks, nearly thirty six." He snaps out of it and focuses his attention on them instead of his mind.

"Aww you're almost there." She could see some sadness in his eyes but decided not to question him, she didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"Can I hold him?" Harry asks shyly.

"Sure, you need some practice anyway." She carefully hands him Nathan telling him how to hold him and smiling when he got it. "You're a natural."

Harry looks down at the baby in his arms, he couldn't believe how small he was. He pressed a kiss on his cheek softly smiling at how adorable he was.

"Can't believe he's a week old already." Michal chuckles. "It went by pretty quickly."

"He was almost born in my birthday." Harry looks over to Niall who hasn't said a word in a while and it seemed like he was listening to the conversation but also the distant look in his eyes told him he was thinking of something.

"I made sure he didn't, you should thank me," She jokes. "A day after isn't bad." She laughs.

"I wouldn't have minded sharing a birthday with this little boy," He strokes the baby's cheek.

"I would." She huffs.

"He likes you, he hasn't cried at all." Michal smiles at Harry. "You're good at this."

Harry blushes chuckling nervously when he notices Niall staring at him. Maybe I am good at this.

..............................................................

"Harry, please, Harry!" Niall rushes out of the bathroom to Harry's bedroom. It was around two in the morning and he had just gone to wee but he noticed blood and now he was a crying mess trying to wake Harry up.