Duvet

"Sup Nialler." Zayn lets his body fall onto his bed, he gets comfortable and shoots Niall a quick glance. "What's wrong with you?" He asks seeing as he looked like crap.

"I've caught something." Niall groans, trying to cover his body with the duvet, he didn't feel good at all.

"What do you mean?" He sits up to give him a good look. "Mate, you don't look so well. We need to take you to get checked."

"Zayn, can I ask you something?" He shyly looks over to him.

"Of course, bud, what's up?" Zayn sets his phone down to give all his attention to his younger friend.

"How... how do you know if you've caught a... uh... std?" Niall blushes in embarrassment, he's been thinking a lot as well as googling and he's pretty sure he's caught something. He was freaking out.

"Well, first of all, you have to have sex in order to get an std." He says. "Are you asking for a friend? And may I ask what friend?"

"I—I'm only asking because I'm curious." He stutters out.

"It's Eleanor isn't it?" He narrows his eyes and as soon as he said her name Eleanor barges into their dorm.

"What about me?" She strolls over to Niall's bed and plops down.

"Do you ever knock?" Zayn asks.

"Why would I?" She raises both of her brows at him making him roll his eyes at her.

"Please don't bicker right now, I'll puke if you do." Niall covers his face with his hands.

"Do you have an std?" The dark haired lad asks Eleanor.

"Excuse me?" She looks at him as if he had grown another head. "Do you?"

"No." Zayn frowns, he turns his gaze to Niall. "What's this about, Ni?"

"I think there's something wrong with me." He mutters, he wasn't sure how to even tell them.

"Like what?" Eleanor was trying her best to stay calm, Niall was like a brother to her and she worried so much for him.

"Well, you know... about what I asked earlier... it was about me." He looks at Zayn.

"Wait. You mean.. Niall, that's impossible. You're a virgin." Zayn was quick to point out.

"I'm not." He quietly says, hoping they had heard him. He didn't want to repeat himself.

"You're not?!" Eleanor almost yells out.

"He's obviously joking. Right?" He looks at Niall waiting for him to laugh and tell them it was only a joke.

"I bought weed from someone, and I guess it was stronger than the one Louis made me try. I was fucking high and well yeah." He looks away from them, he was ashamed of himself.

"Hang on—"

"I had sex while high, okay. Can we please not focus on that right now?" Niall cuts her off. "I'm freaking the fuck out here."

"Okay," She nods slowly. "Why are you freaking out?"

"Ever since that evening, I haven't been feeling good. My whole body is sore and just recently I've had such weak stomach, I can't keep anything down. I think I'm dying to be honest." He sits up biting down on his lip as he did so.

"Don't say that." Eleanor frowns.

"I mean you do look like you're dyi— poorly." Zayn clears his throat. "Why don't you go to the nearby clinic?"